1. Me
    2. Me
    3. Me
    4. Me
    5. Exclusive invite for ladies only.

LOL.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? HotBySummer - that girl straight KILLS it in her workouts!
    2. You'd want to mentor? RachyRach1234 - that chick is pure cuckoo-sauce and could use some good, sane influence. Though it'd be utterly exhausting.
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Everyone on my friend's list. Not even kidding. That's SO not a cop-out. If I could get everyone to congregate in one place for a big MFP lunch, I would be in heaven!
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Can't lunch just carry over into the evening for party time? Please?!
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? There's some hottie floating around here with a dorky exclamation point hat. Yeah. Him. Rawr.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Bump for later...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? 3BabyBeans...I am sure she'd have me laughing so hard that we'd get an ab workout too.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Uhhhh, not sure on this one...I need to be mentored :laugh:
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? The ladies on the Like Minded Lushes thread! And Forkdown
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Shannon and WillPillageYourVillage
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? :blushing: My man is not on MFP.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? 3BabyBeans...I am sure she'd have me laughing so hard that we'd get an ab workout too.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Uhhhh, not sure on this one...I need to be mentored :laugh:
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? The ladies on the Like Minded Lushes thread! And Forkdown

You were gonna get it if I wasn't mentioned on #4! :laugh:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    1. You'd want to work out with?
    2. You'd want to mentor?
    3. You'd want to have lunch with?
    4. You'd want to par-tay with?
    5. You'd want to get frisky with?

You can have more than one answer.. :drinker:

All for fun and feel free to add your own. :bigsmile:

Fantastic thread dear Shannon :):love:

1. I like to workout alone...:P
    2. I don't think anyone would want my mentoring..they'd just end up crazier :wink:
    3. I'd generally like to have lunch with every person on my friends list. We can each go on a lunch date! One at a time :tongue:
    4. Party? Dang, I mean that's everyone in the same room with alcohol..the more the merrier, everyone!
    5. *Can't say*
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    This will be good as long as people spill the beans.........
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    This will be good as long as people spill the beans.........

SO SPILL!!!!LOL
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    2. You'd want to mentor?

1. RachVR6
    2. Fae (I loves this girl)
    3. Whoever will be up for the best tasting lunch in Chicago with me, lol
    4. EVERYONE! Ok, well, everyone on my friends list and whoever they wanna invite. Whoevers trouble.
    5. Im not single and therefore plead the fifth
  • Shannon023

5. You'd want to get frisky with? There's some hottie floating around here with a dorky exclamation point hat. Yeah. Him. Rawr.

Totally on the lookout now! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

Mwah! I'll be your dd for #4. You drunks!
  • Shannon023

Woot!!! :drinker:

Then I'll be your mentor. :blushing:

What?? :angry:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    All answers...
    SHANNON as long as she bring the wine
    :glasses: :smokin:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? I work out alone.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Faerie
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Just about everybody on my Friend List
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? See answer to number 3.
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? Official Answer-Mrs. RoadDog. But I have a crush on MFP.

Took the safe route. Sorry. So many people here, I would love to meet and so many more that I wish lived closer.
    -Would love to sit down and enjoy a cigar, some fine bourbon and listen to some good blues with Merv.
    -Would love to gather all my biker friends on MFP and take a ride.
    -Would like to cook for anyone that might enjoy good BBQ.
    -And, without naming names, there are so many beautiful women on my Friends List that I would just wish to be on vacation at some resort with. Just to lay around the pool, with my wife and daughters, and watch all these pretty women interact.
  • 3babybeans

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I mean... :flowerforyou: Thanks! I could really use the assistance. I'm still not quite sure how to open a wine bottle with nothing but my teeth.
  • Shannon023
    All answers...
    SHANNON as long as she bring the wine
    :glasses: :smokin:

You're on! :smooched:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    2. You'd want to mentor?

1. LMac423
    2. ellis_rn
    3. kacylaine
    4. mixmastermolly
    5. dribble02 - OH WAIT that was my boyfriends match.com screen name when we met :tongue: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    1 - I'd want to run with Shannon. We run the same pace & therefore I could trip her at the finish line to say that I won.
    2 - I will "mentor" anyone that can listen to my mouth. It takes a strong personality to put up with me. You learn a lot about this journey in 2.5 years, though!
    3 - Marla. I can't imagine what lunchtime looks like in her house! We'd observe & then run away for some adult conversation. :laugh:
    4 - I'd love to have a Black Team party, but I'd also love to get together with some of my old school Nothing peeps.
    5 - My hubby is on mfp, but would shoot me if I spilled his screen name. :wink: He doesn't post anyways. Slacker.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    1 - I'd want to run with Shannon. We run the same pace & therefore I could trip her at the finish line to say that I won.
    2 - I will "mentor" anyone that can listen to my mouth. It takes a strong personality to put up with me. You learn a lot about this journey in 2.5 years, though!
    3 - Marla. I can't imagine what lunchtime looks like in her house! We'd observe & then run away for some adult conversation. :laugh:
    4 - I'd love to have a Black Team party, but I'd also love to get together with some of my old school Nothing peeps.
    5 - My hubby is on mfp, but would shoot me if I spilled his screen name. :wink: He doesn't post anyways. Slacker.

Beans..you have been keeping that dirty little secret....searching wildly for who he could be
    LOL
    :laugh: :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    :laugh: Good luck, KIm! He doesn't even use his real pic.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,403 Member
    But I only need one answer. :) With the exception being for #4 of course. I'd love to par-tay with ALL of you on my friend list sometime.
  • tashjs21

:drinker: Sounds like a plan! Shannon is a great mentor. :love:
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    I just keep checking back to see if my name shows up here :)
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? I'd like to try to keep up with KerriBB37 but I don't think I could.

2. You'd want to mentor? I haven't been doing this long enough to mentor anyone lol. But I'd like Dewoods and bbygrl5 as mentors

3. You'd want to have lunch with? I would hang out with anyone on my friends list. Especially the ladies lol

4. You'd want to par-tay with? Someone really crazy and entertaining...in a good way. Don't want to name names though lol

5. You'd want to get frisky with? My wife and my better judgment prevent me from revealing any details. All I can say is there are a lot of beautiful people here.
  • tashjs21
    I just keep checking back to see if my name shows up here :)

# 5:blushing:

:laugh: Don't tell the boyfriend!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    @jovi.... Big smooches to you, and Back at ya!!!!
    @RoadDog.....:flowerforyou:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? Sarah44254
    2. You'd want to mentor? No one, I am not mentally fit for giving any kind of advice!
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Karincakes, if she's cooking.
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Hmm, I'm not much of a party girl; anyone whose idea of a good time is a 10k run and camping with food and drinks afterward, so probably Chanstriste13
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? Fesse! Oh, and I might have a teeny crush on one of the English guys on my friends list, but good luck, cause I'm maxed out on friends (so look through the list all you like) and I am not naming names! :devil:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    2. You'd want to mentor?

For all the questions above, everyone I interact with daily, you pick what you want to do with me....
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754

#5 Just extend your lunch. :blushing:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    @bynsky....Wicked....we can have a recap of your Birthday:devil:
This discussion has been closed.