Who is the mfp'er...

Replies

• ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    I just keep checking back to see if my name shows up here :)

# 5:blushing:

:laugh: Don't tell the boyfriend!

Oh snap! Your secret is safe with me :)
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    This will be good as long as people spill the beans.........

Ill get frisky with u! :happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with?
    2. You'd want to mentor?
    3. You'd want to have lunch with?
    4. You'd want to par-tay with?
    5. You'd want to get frisky with?

You can have more than one answer.. :drinker:

All for fun and feel free to add your own. :bigsmile:

1. You'd want to work out with? Hmmmm-- Leckel and Tamara-- they'd kick me *kitten*.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Any young punk who makes excuses.
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Sara! Jeannie! Bobbi! Tamara! Lori! Shannon! Cheryl! et cetera.et cetera.et cetera.
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? see #3
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? that long-haired dude with the chest of a god. The shakeology dude.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    All I know is that you're all invited to my next barbecue. That takes care of the lunch & par-tay questions. As for working out, I prefer to do that solo. Mentor - whoever asks? So now that I wrote the answers out of order, hopefully nobody notices that I'm leaving #5 blank :devil:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    All I know is that you're all invited to my next barbecue. That takes care of the lunch & par-tay questions. As for working out, I prefer to do that solo. Mentor - whoever asks? So now that I wrote the answers out of order, hopefully nobody notices that I'm leaving #5 blank :devil:

Cheater!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? I don't usually work out with anyone, unless you count my kids watching sometimes
    2. You'd want to mentor? Jewel or Diane, they both seem to need a buddy and I :heart: them to pieces
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Mike (RoadDog) but only if he cooks as his food sounds AMAZING!
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? uh, all of you!
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? Fae, RoJ, Ginny, Sosmolia, Joy, and many others that I can't think of right now due to the fact I'm starting to daydream.... I don't even swing that way and you girls are HAWT... there's a couple of guys who I'd love to lick dry too... just sayin' :devil: :blushing:
    :smooched: I know right!? This sight is seriously making me bi!
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    2. You'd want to mentor?

1. I could never bring myself to let anyone watch, at this stage. The jiggly parts just scare me too much still.
    2. Whoever is delusional enough to think I can :bigsmile:
    3. RunningNeo - PIZZA dude; BayouBabie; Helluva4; Banks (not on my list, but that's not my fault); Anyone who understands that I don't diet - I EAT!
    4. Good lord. All these young'uns would kill me. I can't party like I used to. But I'd love to hang out with anybody on my list.
    5. Depends on who volunteers :laugh: But there are plenty of sexy folks around here, so like tater chips, I could probably never have just one :noway:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? 3BabyBeans...I am sure she'd have me laughing so hard that we'd get an ab workout too.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Uhhhh, not sure on this one...I need to be mentored :laugh:
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? The ladies on the Like Minded Lushes thread! And Forkdown
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Shannon and WillPillageYourVillage
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? :blushing: My man is not on MFP.

#5 Just extend your lunch. :blushing:

:love:

Shannon's not looking right?? :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? 3BabyBeans...I am sure she'd have me laughing so hard that we'd get an ab workout too.
    2. You'd want to mentor? Uhhhh, not sure on this one...I need to be mentored :laugh:
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? The ladies on the Like Minded Lushes thread! And Forkdown

:angry:
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    2. You'd want to mentor?

1. I've got a bunch of them: kerriBB37, LMac423, karincakes, alliecore, jessmomof3, HayesSanborn - they all kick serious *kitten* on a daily basis and I'd love to see if I could keep up with them.
    2. I'd mentor anyone who wanted me. I'm no expert but I think I'm somewhat knowledgeable and good at motivating people. :smile:
    3 and 4. I'd have lunch and/or par-tay with anyone on my friends list. That's why they are my friends. I'm closer to some than others, but I love them all.
    5. pattona1. She's never on here (though she does log stuff a lot) but I live with her, married her and she's the mother of my son so I kinda like her. :love:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Oh this is good...saving to come back to for later.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? flipipino wardog and midonhau but I would probably need and EMT unit afterwards

2. You'd want to mentor? Me, not so sure I would be the one to ask, but I would help anyone that needed assistance.

3. You'd want to have lunch with? Lot's of peeps on my friends list.

4. You'd want to par-tay with? Loopy, Carl, and of course Shannon

5. You'd want to get frisky with? Umm taking the fifth on the grounds that I may incriminate myself...
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member

:angry:

:embarassed: I wuvvvvs you! :flowerforyou:
  • mommamo5
    mommamo5 Posts: 61
    oh my, I just glanced at this topic and thought it said "who's the MF'er"...guess that's my potty mouth coming out!
  • Shannon023
    oh my, I just glanced at this topic and thought it said "who's the MF'er"...guess that's my potty mouth coming out!

:laugh: :laugh:

Well who is it??? :laugh:
  • Celo24

Along with your muffalettas and Hooters.... :wink:
  • mommamo5
    mommamo5 Posts: 61

oh Marcelo, you crack me up :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    I sure hope Forkdown doesn`t answer number 5,might be awkward ya know. :blushing:
  • Celo24

oh Marcelo, you crack me up :laugh:

That's what I'm here for Michelle! :drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member

Ok, so it sn't only me
    :laugh: :frown:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

Ok, so it sn't only me

You were on my #4 as in "old school nothing thread peeps". :drinker:
  • kimber607

Ok, so it sn't only me

You were on my #4 as in "old school nothing thread peeps". :drinker:

Yes!!!!
    :drinker:
  • toots99
    1. You'd want to work out with? Bluiz....PhilMcRotch!...Gorilla NJ...LadyPersia...BayouBabie...Candlegal...Banks...MtsMcFadden...everyone!
    2. You'd want to mentor? Ummm...I don't think I could! :laugh:
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Everyone on my list!
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Again, everyone. really. There's not one person I'd leave out!
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? I'll spill it! T_R_A_V and RussellB97 are hooooooooooot! :love: :laugh:
  • toots99
    I'm the only one (or one of the very few) to actually answer the last question, and I killed the thread and scared everyone away. :ohwell:

:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    I'm the only one (or one of the very few) to actually answer the last question, and I killed the thread and scared everyone away. :ohwell:

I bet TRAV & Russell are busy booking flights to come see you. :wink:
  • toots99
  • kimber607

I bet TRAV & Russell are busy booking flights to come see you. :wink:

frantically checking to make sure they are on my friends list
    :ohwell: :laugh: :wink:
  • toots99
    Come on, you chickens...fess up and answer or else I'm gonna think you're horrified by my answers. :ohwell:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    1. You'd want to work out with? Dani and KatieCat9 even if I would probably get ill trying to keep up with them.
    2. You'd want to mentor? LMAO! I am NOT qualified
    3. You'd want to have lunch with? Everyone on my list but especially AreWeThereYet. I love my Jeannie. She is my adopted mama.
    4. You'd want to par-tay with? Oh that is definitely my entire friends list at the same time. It would a crazy hot mess.
    5. You'd want to get frisky with? I have to choose? Have you seen my friends list?! *sizzle* I'll names Trav and Mario. There are a couple others that live closer to be that shall remain unnamed.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    2. You'd want to mentor?

1) hike with Shannon, Zumba with Tiff, Elliptical with Tami, Spin with Mir, bike with MRS McFadden, lift by myself

2) Yeah right, no such thing as an overweight instructor.

3) All MFP freinds

4) ANyone who wants too.

5) Any of the Babes on my freinds list (feamle Carl)
This discussion has been closed.