KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Um, I got hitz wit da ban hammah? but why? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Unruly unfriending...

I decided to just add females sorry
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

When I go to AdultFriendFinder.com I keep getting linked back to MFP. It's like sexual tropes.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Is it odd I'm vaguely offended of never being hit on? LOL

RIGHT!! Gonna have to step up the cleavage lol

haha no doubt? what the hell? I'm pretty! not single, but geez...just kidding, I don't even know what to do when I get hit on anymore, my fiance has to tell me "that dude just totally checked you out" and I'll look around like "who are you talking to"...gawd I'm old:(
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

Unruly unfriending...

Oh hey thanks. I guess Im too badass??? Or it must be the fact that you are too immature to know that I have been through hell on my own weight loss journey and have all sorts of info on the fact. I didn't lose 70+ pounds by sitting on my butt eating dough nuts now did I? Seems sexist to me. I think each one of us has a small snippet of info to give. You, unfortunately, have lost that opportunity with me. Adios.
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    But you know what REALLY kills me? When I'm trolling around match.com and some chick PM's me telling me she just burned 543 calories doing 55 minutes of cardio. I mean, who the hell cares, I'm there to get laid, not to hear about your damn calorie burn!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This just made my day!
  • KaleighL
    Options

Unruly unfriending...

Oh hey thanks. I guess Im too badass??? Or it must be the fact that you are too immature to know that I have been through hell on my own weight loss journey and have all sorts of info on the fact. I didn't lose 70+ pounds by sitting on my butt eating dough nuts now did I? Seems sexist to me. I think each one of us has a small snippet of info to give. You, unfortunately, have lost that opportunity with me. Adios.

Ok
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    just don't respond........not that hard :-/

there is one guy on mfp i would so get with, it's never going to happen, doesn't mean i don't enjoy flirting with him. :tongue:

Damn..why can't it be MEEEEEE :sad: I :heart: you!!! :wink:
  • bahrainbel_2
    Options

there is one guy on mfp i would so get with, it's never going to happen, doesn't mean i don't enjoy flirting with him. :tongue:

i said guy, if i was going for a woman, you are totally mine :)) haha
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I'm sure she's reeling from her decision now. Positively reeeeeeeling.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I had to learn this the hard way- men are extremely attracted to the number 18. As in 18 years old. I had no idea until I found out while in a homeless shelter when I was 18. I had to start lying and saying I was 16. Then they would run away. I also lied about my name. I usually don't lie, but in this case it was survival. Luckily I had older women looking out for me. :smile:

Its not the fact that they are hitting on me...that doesnt bother me because I delete them instantly. I just dont understand why they are using the site as a dual purpose.

Ok this set me off a bit....Hot guy approaches you in the grocery store Im assuming you immediately punch him in the nose and say, "Excuse me!! I am here for the zuchinni not your little pickle!" "Outrageous this is agrocery store for grocery shopping not picking up women!!"

The moral of this story is this. There is no right time or place for love or making a match. So grow up a little and eventually you will see that.

Spartan...you kill me. ROFLMFAO!!! 'However funny....point made *kisses and licks**
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options

i said guy, if i was going for a woman, you are totally mine :)) haha

I feel so vindicated....sigh...:flowerforyou:

And...really, I have looked at the OP's profile..I can't really even see her eyes very well. How do you all know she has pretty eyes? :wink:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options

When I go to AdultFriendFinder.com I keep getting linked back to MFP. It's like sexual tropes.

OMG!! You too Phil?!?!
  • UneJolieFemme
    UneJolieFemme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    well seeing almost all of you ganging up on her - a 17 yo girl btw - and putting her down is just very sad. I understand she posted first but she's entitled to her opinion ! And for you ladies with children who are so quick at judging and laughing at her (what for anyway, I don't understand all the harsh comments but whatever a lot of mean people on MFP today) just think how you'd like it if it were YOUR daughter who was being attacked like this.

For the OP, don't worry. As you see there are lots of mean people out there and mean can sometimes be explained by jealousy, yep i'll say it some people who responded to you are much older and uglier so whatever, don't listen to them and keep up your good work.

ETA : To the most vindictive, its just sad you are 20 years older than the OP and have children, wonder how you'll feel when YOUR kids will get picked on because they said something ''stupid'' or because how they look.....
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options

Unruly unfriending...

You aren't helping out the male cause right there fella.
  • KaleighL
    Options
    well seeing almost all of you ganging up on her - a 17 yo girl btw - and putting her down is just very sad. I understand she posted first but she's entitled to her opinion ! And for you ladies with children who are so quick at judging and laughing at her (what for anyway, I don't understand all the harsh comments but whatever a lot of mean people on MFP today) just think how you'd like it if it were YOUR daughter who was being attacked like this.

For the OP, don't worry. As you see there are lots of mean people out there and mean can sometimes be explained by jealousy, yep i'll say it some people who responded to you are much older and uglier so whatever, don't listen to them and keep up your good work.

Aww thanks so much. I'm not going to worry abouth their comments. It's the internet and instead of being negative on a computer we should all be getting our cardio on. :) Thanks again
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options

ROFL!:laugh:
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    This was a fun post, most of us were not ganging up on her, just having fun. We got to see some personalities instead of the same old diet talk.

:laugh:
  • UneJolieFemme
    UneJolieFemme Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This was a fun post, most of us were not ganging up on her, just having fun. We got to see some personalities instead of the same old diet talk.

There were definitely mean spirited people posting on this thread but on the brighter side OP will learn to harden her skin KWIM I guess a lot of us have travelled this road before (ie being laughed at)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

This thread has been crack. I bet I clicked on it 40+ times. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.