This is NOT a dating site!

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Hot guy approaches you in the grocery store Im assuming you immediately punch him in the nose and say, "Excuse me!! I am here for the zuchinni not your little pickle!" "Outrageous this is agrocery store for grocery shopping not picking up women!!"

i'm going to use this next time i'm at the grocery store hahahaha
    (unless he's hot of course LMBO)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for over a year and I no longer use the trackers or tools or anything but I love the community. If in turn I just so happen to find love here, then so be it. Love happens. You don't plan it or know that it happens. I also have never been successful with the ladies so to have some sort of social interaction with women is nice. I have worked my butt off to get where i am and yet I still am not successful with them. I also use "flirting" as a confidence booster. Remind me to never flirt with you because I will. You are a beautiful girl so get used to the attention.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Some people need to get over themselves. If you don’t want men to hit on you, do like someone else mentioned and post it on your profile. Gee I bet you’re real fun at parties.

Guy: Hey my name is Bob, what’s yours?

Girl: None your damn business, creep, I didn’t come here to get hit on.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I think people sweat the small stuff way too much
    I've had people send me wacky e-mails and I ignore or delete them....

I don't think it is a big deal for the opposite sex to send an e-mail saying HI or to test the waters, but I agree the over the top sexual stuff from the bat is creepy!
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Thats why I dont accept guys as "friends"..maybe its a little extreme but I prefer to only add/accept women with similar goals and eating habits.

Ah, so you won't add me?

Unless you are a woman with very short hair, that would be correct!
    *fail*
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I am actually quite disappointed that this doesn't happen to me *to be 18* :bigsmile:
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options
    Some people need to get over themselves. If you don’t want men to hit on you, do like someone else mentioned and post it on your profile. Gee I bet you’re real fun at parties.

Guy: Hey my name is Bob, what’s yours?

Girl: None your damn business, creep, I didn’t come here to get hit on.

I've actually done something similar to this before. So good call!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    ***LIKE***
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Thats why I dont accept guys as "friends"..maybe its a little extreme but I prefer to only add/accept women with similar goals and eating habits.

Ah, so you won't add me?

*fail*

Lol.

i_love_this_thread.jpg
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

Ah, so you won't add me?

*fail*

LOL!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I am actually quite disappointed that this doesn't happen to me *to be 18* :bigsmile:

:laugh: That is what I was thinking. :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • KaleighL
    KaleighL Posts: 159
    Options

Ha I'm not even 18 I'm 17...not a big difference but kinda funny
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Lemme holla atcha!!!!!!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

:laugh: That is what I was thinking. :drinker:

HEY Nat
    How is the baby
    Looking good:love:

Kim
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had a guy message me just the other day... with wedding ring on in his profile picture!!! Seriously dude... not cool.

I love my new friends here and look forward to their encouragement it's nice to be around people that have one thing on their minds...... healthy living (get your mind outta the gutter!!)
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I don't know-- I guess I've actually encountered men that have masturbated in public in front of me before so a PM just seems tame, and so easy to deflect that this seems ridiculous. Real perversion IRL...x 1 million compared to anything on here.
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    /sends all the ladies in this thread dirty messages :laugh: Go check your inbox!
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

Ha I'm not even 18 I'm 17...not a big difference but kinda funny

I take back everything I said about you being pretty :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Lemme holla atcha!!!!!!!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I think your going to be just fine Lawrence! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.