New Challenge - 1st of the month! part 2!!

Options

Replies

• djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the work you do getting this challange together for us and keeping us all up to date! :flowerforyou: It sounds like everyone is working hard to get to there goal, so let's all have another great week!:drinker:
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    just to make sure that in all the confusion i haven't missed a weigh in;
    our week three weigh in is not until this coming tuesday march 22 correct?
    thanks guys!

also!

AAAAATTTTEENTION!!! EVERYONE!!

i noticed alot of people saying htat they have trouble finding the thread each week.
    what i do is post the thread in a blog post with my goals and weekly weigh ins and each time i want to check in on the thread i just go to my blog spot and click the link! hope that helps!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    aaarrrrgggghhhhh I stayed the same ?!?!?!
    I did have 2 not so great days when TOM arrived and he is still here so I am guessing thats why :(
    so still 138lbs for me :(
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    bumping...to find this tuesday.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    But in 2 weeks we have lost a total of............wait for it.......282.9!!!! Its so fantastic im so proud of each and every one of u! We have 521.9 still to go as a group thats with adding on the pound people have gained etc - hence its not even.

I want to say a massive congrats to syed19812008 who is our biggest loser of the challenge as it stands he has lost a massive 11.7 so far! So well done! calebsgirl,Panda_Jack & djthom are our biggest losers of the week all loosing 5 pounds each!! Fantastic well done!! Who will be next weeks biggest loser??

Wow!! Way to go everyone!! Congrats to syed19812008, calebsgirl,Panda_Jack & djthom!!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I can't remember. Is Monday our WI day?

If so, I am down to 147.2. :smile:
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey guys weigh in day is Tuesday 22/03/11 - But if u want to weigh in today that is ok! :) xxx
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Hey guys weigh in day is Tuesday 22/03/11 - But if u want to weigh in today that is ok! :) xxx
    Gotcha! I'll see what tomorrow says officially.
  • rlfriedrichs
    Options
    Weighing in today as I am headed to the airport and won't be by a scale tomorrow. Down to 204.4 for a 2 lb weight loss. Yeah hopefully this means that I am past the plateau and all the yardwork this weekend payed off!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    SW: 236
    Week 1 - 232 lbs
    Week 2 - 227 lbs
    Week 3 - 226 lbs
    Week 4 - xxx lbs
    Total lost - xx lbs

Squeeked out a lb this week. Thought I was going up for sure.
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    have alot going on at the moment, forgot to weigh in this morning, so will weigh in tomorrow.... its going to be an increase tho :(
  • syed19812008
    Options
    ok, it's 22nd March, my current weight is 109.3, i have taken a rest of 2 days from gym and exercise for my body to repair itself as I was not able to walk properly, all my muscles were jammed, so I will start again from today and hope to be the biggest loser for the next week and for the entire challenge !!! thanks everybody for the encouragement.
  • SlimColin
    SlimColin Posts: 89
    Options
    Double Groan CW 184.2 forgive me cos I have sinned!
  • Weeb2k
    Weeb2k Posts: 25
    Options
    Here's my latest stats:

1st March - 275lbs
    8th March - 275lbs ( 0 lbs lost this week)
    15th March - 273lbs (2 lbs lost this week)
    22nd March - 271lbs (2 lbs lost this week)

Start Weight - 1st March -275lbs

Goal Weight - 1st April - 268lbs

Yay!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1st March 140.0
    8th March 139.4
    15th March 137.2
    22nd March 136.2
    29th March
    1st April

1st April goal - 135.0.....lost just over 5 in Feb - can do it again for March.......

Sue :smile: x
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    SW - 145
    Week 1 - 142.5
    Week 2 - 142
    Week 3 - 140
    Week 4 - ???
    GW - 138

Lost 2 pounds this week.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.5 pounds this week down to 210 this morning ! Hopefully i will be in onederland by Easter!
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Today's weight: 146.8 :smile: Only 6.8 more pounds until my goal weight!!!
  • tbever
    tbever Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    3/22/11- 195.5, gain of one this week!! Totally what I expected. We did some traveling this week, and it threw me off my game!! Hopefully I will have this back off this week!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    last week 142.4
    today- 139.8
    -2.6 for the week
    .8 to my goal of the month