New Challenge - 1st of the month! part 2!!

Options

Replies

• janiscurry
    janiscurry Posts: 109
    Options
    March 22 - 137...still
  • kangababy
    kangababy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Today's weight... 182.6
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    only lost 0.5 lb....

:sad:
  • startingoverca
    startingoverca Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow. So today I weigh 259! I have never lost weight like this without medication! Not sure how I am doing it- except maybe being too broke to buy junk food! Lol! But I am appreciating it!
  • Hizzle85
    Hizzle85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    today's weight- 204!!! yay!!!!
    I'm doing well with the 2 lbs a week, unfortunately that means I probably wont make my mini goal at the end of march to be at 199, but maybe I'll be close!!
  • tobeinshapeagain
    Options
    March 1 wt: 185
    March 8 wt: 187.3
    March 15 wt: 185.5
    March 22 wt: 184.3
  • thoallen
    thoallen Posts: 18
    Options
    March 1 - 236.2
    March 8 - 233.7
    March 15 - 230.7
    March 22 - 229.8
  • sjodrum
    sjodrum Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Challenge results:
    SW: 279.5 (3/1)
    week 1: 277.0 (3/8) lost 2.5 pounds
    week 2: 277.5 (3/15) gained .5 pound
    week 3: 277.0 (3/21) lost .5 pound

Total loss for this challenge 2.5 pounds

Well, that's progress, even if a small.
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    Ok, so my weight is 89kgstoday.. So depressing, but I'm back on track again... Hopefully I can shed it quickly
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    Ok, so my weight is 89kgstoday.. So depressing, but I'm back on track again... Hopefully I can shed it quickly
  • krise515
    krise515 Posts: 5
    Options
    weighing in, 145.
  • angel2296
    angel2296 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    3/22/11.......247.1 (down 0.9 pounds)
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    22 march 2011. 58.kg
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    157... up 0.2lbs

March has not been my month I guess lol.

I haven't shared this, and I'm not making excuses here-I'm just explaining, my 6 y/o daughter has a form of autism and adjustment disorder. She's had a really hard time with my husband being gone and the last 2 days have been exceptionally difficult. She had a panic attack at school yesterday morning and we spent the day at the hospital yesterday, and today in and out of appointments and the school counselors office... and it's just exhausting! We ate at Charley's subs twice yesterday and once today (my daily calorie allowance was gone in one meal) because it's her FAVORITE place to eat and I just couldn't tell her no. She's so sad all the time and misses her daddy so much, I thought she was doing OK (not great, but OK) and she just lost it yesterday =(
    I've always been a stress eater, and the last 2 days were no different unfortunately. She's in bed and actually asleep... but I had to give her a sleeping pill, I had to give my 6 year old a sleeping pill! I'm sitting here crying my eyes out, so worried for her and so disappointed in myself... I haven't lost even one pound this month!
    Ugh... SO sorry for the pity party over here, just needed to vent I guess!
    Congrats to all of you who have lost and are doing great! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    Hang in there, tldabney! I think we all have our bad days/weeks. I don't seem to be losing as much as I wanted to in March. I don't have any excuses though.

My current weight is 148. I feel like I should have lost more, but I also feel great and know I've lost inches.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    some great losses happening! Its great you guys! Im hoping and crossing everything I have some sort of weight loss on Sunday - I havent lost anything for 3 weeks now :( (apart from inches) feel so down about it now!
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    CW 192.6

:-)
  • rascal21
    rascal21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 210 :)
  • sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    the key is to keep on going and sticking with it even though you have a slow month. Keep it up!
  • sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    Sorry, that was to tidabney.