New Challenge - 1st of the month! part 2!!

Options

Replies

• sjodrum
    sjodrum Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for running this challenge pink. It is helping me stay motivated to do the right things over the weekend. I want to lose some weight on Tuesday this week! Today I walked almost 6 miles and am feeling great.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Not looking forward to the weigh in this week. I have had a seriously bad snack week. I have just been crazy hungry and made the mistake of not putting in every snack as I ate them. Instead I waited until later and the calories built up. Next monday I am having the menu tasting and cake tasting. I am going to work my tail off this week, but I seriously don't think I'm going to make my weight goal.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Guys - just to let u know - u have a few chices theis week - I know some people dont like weigh in more than once a week so your options are:

1 - I can use ur 29th March weigh in as your final weigh in
    2 - you can just weigh in on the 1st of April and that will be your final weigh in.
    3 - You can weigh in on the 29th and 1st :)

What ever is easier for you guys xxx
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing in on 29th and on the 1st - because there's no way I've lost enough this week to reach my goal for this challenge! I need those extra 3 days!!
  • calcote05
    calcote05 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I typically weigh in on Friday's so I would like for the 1st to be my final weigh in.
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    I'm excited to check in. Didn't meet my goal but I lost weight. I weighed in this morning at 188.2 a weight loss of 1.6 lbs.
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Weigh in!!

CW 217.2lbs! :)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    [ quote]
    Guys - just to let u know - u have a few chices theis week - I know some people dont like weigh in more than once a week so your options are:

2 - you can just weigh in on the 1st of April and that will be your final weigh in.

[/quote]

I'll weigh in on the first, I'm up today and hoping to at least get that back off before end of challenge. I'm told it might be water weight and I could lose it quick.. we she see.
  • krise515
    krise515 Posts: 5
    Options
    weigh in 142.2
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in on the 29th and the 1st ! Thanks for doing these challanges !
  • AGSawatzky
    Options
    Weigh in today 155.4lbs....I will weigh in again on April 1st for my final #....hopefully that 0.4 lbs will disappear so I can reach my goal.

Will there be an April Challenge?????
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options

I'm probably going to weigh in on the 1st -- I seem to be retaining some water weight and I need to flush it out, so those extra couple of days will be good for me.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    SW: 236
    Week 1 - 232 lbs
    Week 2 - 227 lbs
    Week 3 - 226 lbs
    Week 4 - 224 lbs
    Total lost - 12 lbs
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    i'll probably wait til the first.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Oh I will weigh in on the 1st I think (my weigh in days keep getting a day early lol
    Are you doing another challenge next month Pink??
  • SlimColin
    SlimColin Posts: 89
    Options
    CW 182.2 posting up my regular Tuesday weigh in result, but will take it again on the 1st cos I am determined to achieve my goal of 182.
    I was determined to get some control last weekend but I still had to do a "Brahma" of a power walk 5.5 miles in 67 minutes to achieve today's result! Dead chuffed!

Pink Princess thanks for running this challenge and for collating the stats, I would suggest just do the table based on the readings on the 1st, and anyone that doesn't put their weight up for the first use their last reading i.e. 29th
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    CW is 87kgs.... back on the downward spiral thank god!
  • Weeb2k
    Weeb2k Posts: 25
    Options
    Here's my latest stats:

1st March - 275lbs
    8th March - 275lbs ( 0 lbs lost this week)
    15th March - 273lbs (2 lbs lost this week)
    22nd March - 271lbs (2 lbs lost this week)
    29th March - 270lbs (1 lb lost this week)

Start Weight - 1st March -275lbs

Goal Weight - 1st April - 268lbs

I'm not sure if I will achieve my goal weight but I achieved my own 'mini goal' because I reached 14lbs lost this week, which, to all us English means I've lost a stone! So I'm well pleased :-)

Also, thanks for all your hard work on this Pink x x x
  • smessom32
    smessom32 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    CW 190.2

:-)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    1st March 140.0
    8th March 139.4
    15th March 137.2
    22nd March 136.2
    29th March 134.8 Met my goal for this challenge!!
    1st April

1st April goal - 135.0.....lost just over 5 in Feb - can do it again for March.......

Sue x