Anybody else watching Biggest Loser tonight?

bjshields
bjshields Posts: 677 Member
edited September 25 in Motivation and Support
I've got 170 calories left for TV watching!! Hooray! Still don't know who I'm rooting for -- anybody else?:smile:

Replies

• ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    I LOVE Courtney! That girl is such an inspiration, and talk about a trooper! She's incredible!
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    im rooting for courtney she's awesome!! i think overall - the black team :) love bob and jillian!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,066 Member
    rough season. i'm rooting for anyone not wearing red >:(
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    I am rooting for Courtney ! She is great, but I love the Black Team!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I want Courtney!!! This season's amount of gameplay really irks me though. It's not inspiring anymore.
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    I like Courtney too, she always as a smile on her face. I love that her attitude is that she's happy as long as she's losing.
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Biggest Loser addict here! Been watching all 11 (or is it 10) seasons!
    I'm always a sucker for the black team and this season is no exceptioin. They are phenomenal!! They're all women and kick the red team's butt almost every week... you GO girls!!!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    rough season. i'm rooting for anyone not wearing red >:(

Me too! Boo red team! :P
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    I love this show (if it's on DVR so I can fast forward through the parts where they re-cap the past half hour of the show - lol) - I'm a fan of pretty much all of them EXEPT Hannah and Marci... they are definitely not my favorites...
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Yes! Love it! Go Courtney!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    I'm excited to watch tonight :smile:
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    THAT'S her name! Okay, looks like we are all "Team Courtney!" :smile:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    I really like Courtney too because of her attitude! She never complains about how hard she has to work or that she "only" lost 8 lbs in one week. She is a true inspiration!
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    i love biggest loser! I love the black team :) Go Courtney!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Probably will watch it late via DVR cause I always forget when it comes on. Plus, I can fast forward through all those darn commercials! LOL
  • we watch it every week. I'm rooting for anyone on the black team, the red team is too much game play for me. You're there to lose weight and get healthy, focus on that!
  • iambayd
    iambayd Posts: 235
    This is the first season I have watched it. The black team is awesome, and I have to agree with everyone else..go Courtney!!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    I've got 170 calories left for TV watching!! Hooray! Still don't know who I'm rooting for -- anybody else?:smile:

I PVR it and watch it when I can (NO ONE TELL ME WHO THE BACHELOR PICKED LAST NIGHT!!!! been avoiding google all day! and Perez)

I'm going for Courtney!

Talk about a sweety!

courtney.jpg
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Yep. I watch every week to motivate. I like a lot of people. I almost cried when Arthur left. But everyone has to be voted out at some point. The real winners are the ones that keep going with the changes they need to after they go home.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    I love this show (if it's on DVR so I can fast forward through the parts where they re-cap the past half hour of the show - lol) - I'm a fan of pretty much all of them EXEPT Hannah and Marci... they are definitely not my favorites...

wow we should live together! haha ..Hannah is such a UGH! Whiney down-and-out baby! can't stand her!!!!!

such a victim
This discussion has been closed.