Anybody else watching Biggest Loser tonight?

2»

Replies

• Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    I've been watching the show from day one. Love witnessing the changes in their attitudes and physique. Love me some Bob and Jillian. I also learn lots of fitness/nutrition tips. Most of all I like seeing the results that determination and focus can produce.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    what does everyone think of the new trainers?
  • Focusonfifty
    Focusonfifty Posts: 105 Member
    @rmhand-I DID cry when Arthur left, but as you said they all have to leave at some point and the true winners are those who maintain in the real world.
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    I DID cry when Arthur left, but as you said they all have to leave at some point and the true winners are those who maintain in the real world.

I cried twice on the episode where Arthur left, it was such a tear jerker..espeically when he kept apologizing to Bob for not having any more left in him to win the challenge.

Yes i'm on team Courtney too! And for that matter anyone else on the black team. The red team and their "family" motto drives me crazy...it's just so much gameplay like Bob says.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Love this show!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    *raises hand* MEEEE!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    I loved it when Courtney said to the Chef..."Umm your making me nervous!"..Chef ask's, "why?" She says, "Uhh because your HOT!" That made me lmao :laugh:
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    I used to absolutely adore this show. But I can't watch anymore. I think it's extreme and unhealthy.

I am happy for their life changes...but fear for them when they get back into the real world. Anyone see the update show....that made me so sad.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Courtney!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Yep. I watch every week to motivate. I like a lot of people. I almost cried when Arthur left. But everyone has to be voted out at some point. The real winners are the ones that keep going with the changes they need to after they go home.

I cried when Arthur, Deni and Marci left. I was a little irked at Arthur for his came play when he switched members of the teams because he should have been completely focused on the goal. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the finale. BTW, Courtney is my favorite too...so inspiring and her attitude is great! :smile:
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    I love this show. Never miss it! I'm definitely team courtney. She really has her head on straight about weight loss. Did anyone notice that i think she likes the curly haired guy that was on her team last night. I forget his name but hes the same age as her. My prediction is that they end up dating :)
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Arthur made me cry, too. He's such a teddy bear! I was SO happy to see him and his Dad doing well after they left. Sometimes it makes me crazy, though, because they're SAD about losing six pounds in a WEEK's time?! The danger for the rest of us is expecting to get these kinds of results in the real world. The show is definitely NOT the real world!

And I like the new trainers. They seem a little intimidated by Bob & Jillian, but I find that kind of endearing. Okay, I have to go back to work now!! Have a healthy day, everybody.
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    I loved it when Courtney said to the Chef..."Umm your making me nervous!"..Chef ask's, "why?" She says, "Uhh because your HOT!" That made me lmao :laugh:

haha me too! Curtis stone is smoking hot!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    I love this show. Never miss it! I'm definitely team courtney. She really has her head on straight about weight loss. Did anyone notice that i think she likes the curly haired guy that was on her team last night. I forget his name but hes the same age as her. My prediction is that they end up dating :)

I thought the same thing about Courtney and Austin last night. LOL
This discussion has been closed.