Options
13»

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    hahahaha xDDD i even snorted one time too xDDDD
    i got even redder when i did that xD

LMAO *snort*

don't let them cramp your (laughing) style!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I was the youngest with two older brothers. I know embarrassment so well.

When my hubby and I first started dating we went out with my brother and sister in law and my mother for the hubsters birthday, the street was really busy and my brother runs in the middle, stops traffic and start directing us across the street making loud *kitten* whistle sounds... I was seventeen and wanted to strangle him. I just knew Jeremy would never want to see me again.

After we were married and got pregnant my brother found out and looked at my husband (kind of like he wanted to kill him) and in front of everyone was like "YOU KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENS, RIGHT?!?!" My husband was just like "Yup, and it was good."

I love them.
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I will also sometimes go to the exercise room in my complex wearing my daughters dress up tiara and carying her fairy wand.
    And the funny thing is im not the wierdest person there

why don't you live in my complex! I'd love you!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I will also sometimes go to the exercise room in my complex wearing my daughters dress up tiara and carying her fairy wand.
    And the funny thing is im not the wierdest person there

why don't you live in my complex! I'd love you!
    I just like to keep it fun lol
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    These are hilarious! Great topic!

I dance in the car and my 11 yo daughter gets soooo embarassed! My 5yo however, fully enjoys it and dances along with me! :smile:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I like to step on a fully loaded elevator, stand facing at the doors facing the back and say "i know you are all wondering why I called you here today"

Strangely that freaks people out a little.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I like to step on a fully loaded elevator, stand facing at the doors facing the back and say "i know you are all wondering why I called you here today"

LLOL I am a visual person and I imagined this with you in your storm trooper outfit lol
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    okk most embarrassing thing ever for me....so i was late for a Dr. appt and I was goin to the gym right after to I am gettig dressed an grabbed my yoga pants..throw on not looking twice a head out. I get there and there are like 5 ppl in te waiting room and a few are looking and laughing...now i didn't think it was me just figured a joke or something...I go to sit down and this little old (80s atleast) and says "sweetie you have your pad on wrong"...I dont wear pads and have no IDEA what the hell she is talking about...weeeelllll my pants were inside out and the white idk lady parts coverer....on the inside of the pants was showing and sticking out the bac side of my pants :cry: ....she thought it was a pad and all the people in the room heard...by he time I gt tomy doctor he asked if I had turned my pants inside right.
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I like to drive with my sunroof wide open in snow storms and sit at the traffic lights catching flakes on my tongue. I have friends that call me during snow storms and yell "Shut your sunroof!!!"
  • 77LouLou
    77LouLou Posts: 75
    Options
    My son loves to embarrass me! He tells everyone how I got pulled over in the Walmart parking lot for speeding! (not true)
    Also he tells everyone im a stripper...soo not true!! So now it's an ongoing joke!!

My youngest daughter loves to dance w me in public..my oldest gets embarrassed!!

My son gets so mad when we r out and guys notice me!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

LLOL I am a visual person and I imagined this with you in your storm trooper outfit lol

:laugh: I was too! That would be a sight!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I like to drive with my sunroof wide open in snow storms and sit at the traffic lights catching flakes on my tongue. I have friends that call me during snow storms and yell "Shut your sunroof!!!"

Nice! At least I'm not the only one that does that. Lol.
  • Shamrock40
    Shamrock40 Posts: 264
    Options
    okk most embarrassing thing ever for me....so i was late for a Dr. appt and I was goin to the gym right after to I am gettig dressed an grabbed my yoga pants..throw on not looking twice a head out. I get there and there are like 5 ppl in te waiting room and a few are looking and laughing...now i didn't think it was me just figured a joke or something...I go to sit down and this little old (80s atleast) and says "sweetie you have your pad on wrong"...I dont wear pads and have no IDEA what the hell she is talking about...weeeelllll my pants were inside out and the white idk lady parts coverer....on the inside of the pants was showing and sticking out the bac side of my pants :cry: ....she thought it was a pad and all the people in the room heard...by he time I gt tomy doctor he asked if I had turned my pants inside right.

That made me cry laughing. Honestly, I've done so many embarrassing things, it's not even funny. The worst (but hardly the most embarrassing) is when I ran over my husband's $1500 road bike. When I was pregnant with my first child, I had the WORST memory. I used to forget appointments, forget to pay bills, ask my poor husband the same questions over and over. It was completely ridiculous. My husband was doing a 100-mile bike ride and we were up at the crack of *kitten* to get out there. I parked the car and HELPED HIM UNLOAD HIS BIKE - so I knew that he put it RIGHT BEHIND the car. I saw him put it there myself. He went to go check in, and 5 minutes later I thought to myself, "oh, it's so cold out, why don't I try to park closer so he doesn't have to walk back so far in the cold."

Yeah, I put our big-*kitten* expedition in reverse and complete ruined his bike. It was awful. When we were leaving, all the bike riders were lined up trying to get to the start line, and I opened my window so I could make sure I wasn't running anyone's toes (or bikes) over. I said to this perfect stranger, "hey, can you move back a little, I already ran over my husband's bike this morning ..." He says to me, "oh YOU'RE the one!" My hubby laughs now because, it's been almost 5 years. Time does heal all wounds, lol.