What have you done right today?

Options
So often we focus on what we didn't do or what we could do better- and there is definatly a place for that, but so often we don't give our self credit for the good things we do. So share (or think of something) that you have done right today ONLY positive, no but then's or negitive thought-comments to take away from your good action.

Mine is:

I planned, and packed healthy meals and snakcs for today, and i have drank 5 cups of water this morning.

Replies

• Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    aready drank 2 glasses of water and about to do a bike work out!!! :)
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    I had 100% whole wheat toast for breakfast, went for a short jog, logged it into MFP and took my vitamins! Great post idea!
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I packed my healthy lunch and I planned a walk durning my lunch break with other co-workers for today:)
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    As directed by my self proclaimed fitness buff sister- I ate something small within a half hour of waking up (First time I've been able to accomplish this) to jump start my metabolism for the day!
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    LOVE this! Today I have eaten bran, fresh fruits and vegetables and lean meats and drank 10 cups of water!! Woohoo :)
  • SevenisHeaven
    SevenisHeaven Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    And another. (Hubby started his new job today) I got the kids up, fed, and out the door to school..and after MY breakfast I am going to the gym. (Normally hubby is here to watch the youngest 2 kids and give me that "go ahead" to go....I am doing it ALL on my own today! BIG thing for me!!
  • jennyfoxx
    jennyfoxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I felt great when I woke up today and I am already looking forward to my entire day, down to my long awaited evening walk.
  • dlm10
    dlm10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have a continuing good attitude that this IS working!!! Thanks for the positive post, I love it!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I've done my 1st workout of the day, ate oatmeal and bran for breakfast!!!
  • musictoo
    musictoo Posts: 2
    Options
    I did not eat the cookies I have stashed in my glove box for breakfast! Thats all I have got..........
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I jogged to the leisure centre, about half a mile away. Went through my weights routine (Mon-Wed-Fri) did a mixed intensity 10k workout on the treadmill, then jogged home. Had a bowl of porridge for lunch as I was out of carbs! Then Muller yoghurt poured over chopped fruit mmmmm! A bright sunny day here in North Wales, so I'm off for a walk this afternoon...
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I did not eat the cookies I have stashed in my glove box for breakfast!

There much better :D:flowerforyou:

GREAT POST
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I am up early to go to zumba. I always feel great the rest of the day after doing zumba.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I have done c25k and have eaten exactly as i should have....... not bad! good thread!
  • alesi_79
    alesi_79 Posts: 23
    Options
    Today is my secund day ...so far so good!!!! as of today.. i took my vitamins my first 2 cups of water and had a healthy breakfast!
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    On Monday's weigh in I had a 1.1 lb gain (was at 153.9), this morning I got up just to check and I was back down 1.8 lbs. (to 152.1). Yay! Plus I have had my usual breakfast of oatmeal and am working on my water!
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I did not eat the cookies I have stashed in my glove box for breakfast! Thats all I have got..........

That's a lot! Self control is a BIG deal! Great Job!!!

I woke up at 6:20 AM, deciding if I was going to be late for work if I worked out or just get ready for work and be on time. I chose to workout to Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for 25 mins. and still made it to work - Ok, I was a minute late! But I worked out!!! I burned 284 cals before I started my day and I felt/feel GREAT!!! Oh and I only ate one packet of Quaker High Fiber oatmeal instead of two! YEAH ME!!! :happy:

KUDOS to everyone else!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Today,Thursday, March 17, I went for a 3 mile walk in the morning and did strength training and this evening, I went to zumba and did another mile on the elliptical.
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I got up at 5.30 a.m. to go for a ride in the pitch black even though I didn't sleep well and didn't really feel like it. I was terrible too, couldn't keep up in the first couple of kms, but kept going anyway and didn't get discouraged. It is what it is and any day on the bike is better than one without a ride.

GG
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    love this topic! today i ate a lot more fruit than normal, which is a miracle. ;) after dinner, i also went to the gym for a spinning workout and pushed myself thru it tho my body wasn't feeling up to par today. i decided to reward myself with a frozen yogurt treat topped with lots of fresh fruit! :)