Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• futurehottie2011
    Options
    wow such and inspiration, you look great! nice job!
  • TexasTomato
    Options
    This is stunning! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! I'm bookmarking this for my inspiration file, to review when I'm feeling like slacking off. :)
  • siantastic
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! And really inspiring as I have 100lbs to lose so I know it can be done.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!!!!
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Every time I think this thread is dead, someone bumps it! Thanks to everyone who has posted since last time I said thanks. 10,000 views is kind of blowing my mind.

As of yesterday morning, I was at an even 200lbs, puts me at 101lbs lost total now... next week the first digit of my weight will start with a 1 (assuming I don't go overboard celebrating my SO's birthday!) It's been a long, strange trip, but well worth it, and one that isn't quite over yet.
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Laurathabomb
    Laurathabomb Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    very Inspirational! I pray I am there one day. Taking it one day at a time :) You are doing amazing!
  • crazycat828
    Options
    I can see that you are now at 101 lbs. lost!! Excellent! I'm so proud of you for turning it around. Enjoy your new life! :flowerforyou:
  • rwarren2
    rwarren2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Congratulations on your success, very good job!
  • mhmcd
    mhmcd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go man. Inspirational to people like me.
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Today, the first digit of my weight is a 1. I may gain that 1 lb back tomorrow going out for Italian for a double birthday celebration (mine and my SO), but for today at least, I'm in ONEderland! Considering when I started my weight began with a 3 - couldn't be more thrilled. :drinker: :bigsmile:

Off to jog now! (in 30 degree weather, no less... WTF Spring?? :laugh: )
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    LOVE your thoughts and the way you went about losing your weight!
    So inspiring!!
  • Claible
    Claible Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing.
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story, its always good to see great success as a source of inspiration.

You have inspired me to kick myself well and truly back into action, as I have stumbled over the past two years.

Regards

Paul
  • Gettingbettereveryday
    Gettingbettereveryday Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to congratulate you on your achievement and on an inspiring post. Thanks for sharing :-)
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    Amazing ! Just like me :), You had the same clothes before and after so I just realized I still have old suit :). It looks so funny on me now.
    Will take some picture, and post it.
  • teri1956
    teri1956 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Your willingness to encourage guys to a healthier state is so appreciated. I have sent this as link to my sons - 15 and 29 - as a "tool". Moms can badger their kids (mine did) and it just makes them more resistant (like me). Thank you .......... congratulations on your success ............ here's to another successful year for you!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! What a wonderful accomplishment!! You turned your life around with determination and willpower! Way to go!
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    WTG BUDDY! You're doing it. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!