Here is what it looks like when you lose 1/3rd of your body

Options

Replies

• AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great! Keep up the good work and let us know when you get to goal!:drinker:
  • suzeraine
    suzeraine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Remarkably fantastic and inspiring!

Suze
  • hunterzmomma
    hunterzmomma Posts: 121
    Options
    U LOOK GREAT! CONGRATZ :)
  • jdoggie
    jdoggie Posts: 42
    Options
    good on ya, you look fantastic. even your smile is brighter:) thanks for the insiration.
    :happy:
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are a super sexy man underneath that blanket! way to go!!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    It's been a couple months since this was last responded to (before today) ... so I hope NattyBo pops on and gives us an update!!!

Sir, you look fantastic. GREAT WORK!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Again with so many people that post before, during & after... You can SEE the happiness on your face. Well done!
  • middleofseven
    Options
    You are donig fabulious. Looks like 2 different people.:flowerforyou:
  • kellydharriso
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!!
  • caroline150
    caroline150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • KimWilsonIrl
    Options
    Wow that's amazing - obviously a lot of hard work and determination was involved! WELL DONE! You look brilliant :happy:
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Wow. WOW. You are a superstar. Congrats!
  • Balsaboy
    Balsaboy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed! Not just with the changes in the photographs, but in the clear, concise way you told us your story. You have every right to be proud of yourself, awesome work!
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    Amazed!!! Your doing great!!!
  • anave285
    anave285 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. Keep it up!
  • kvnpoole
    kvnpoole Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats! I know you're proud of yourself and rightfully so!
  • beedubyaw
    beedubyaw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job!
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Really inspirational man! Keep on fighting, you have this!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Oh, your face looks so different. You went from "cutie pie" to handsome.
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Saw this thread had been bumped over the weekend, so a small update.

I went over 100lbs, in fact, I'm holding steady at 106lbs lost and have been since around mid April/early May. My goal was to get down to 185, but honestly, I'm pretty happy these days at 194/195. I've found it's easy for me to maintain at this weight without going crazy.

To maintain I work out 5 days a week (just cardio still, one day I will start toning up, grad school not conducive to this, LOL). I also stick religiously to my calorie count for these 5 days. Usually, on weekends, I still count, but I don't freak out if I go over now, because I know I can and do have the willpower to get right back on track during the week. I think the most important thing is I now feel comfortable at this weight - I'm a size 36 waist (from 48), L/XL shirts from 2XL, can walk and jog miles comfortably, getting ready to play soccer again this fall. I may or may not lose these last 10lbs, but I'm not so worried about it now that I have the other 106 gone :)

Here is a recent pic from a week or 2 ago - as you can see, the belly is gone still :-)

X6jR3.png

Hope this update was helpful...keep up the good work all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!