Options

Replies

• Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats!
  • cassidystreasures
    Options
    wow so inspiring! Awesome job! Be proud of yourself and give your wife a pat on the back for leading you to this website!
  • CallMeNikki
    Options
    Wow, congratulations....you truly are an inspiration!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! That about sums it up :smile:
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Oh. MY. God. !! WOW WOW WOW !!! I'm speechles this is so amazing.Congrats you're such an inspiration
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    *standing ovation*
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I love how you went from "what ever fits at Wal-Mart" sweat shirt to the "Athletic" Brand Nike shirt!! Way to go. You did an amazing job!!
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Congrats! That is amazing! You are such an inspiration!!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you look amazing!!!!! thanks for sharing!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic....good for you :tongue:
  • WendyB1
    WendyB1 Posts: 7
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring and thanks for sharing! I am curious - when you said you cut out soda - did you drink regular soda or diet prior to stopping?
  • Chrissymia74
    Options
    super job! this is great inspiration to someone who just started today.
  • bodzio4062
    Options
    Agree with hroderick 100% -to make the transformation complete, beard has to go, with a nice hair cut and new wardrobe... And I am not kidding :)))).

Otherwise, FANTASTIC achievement, and inspiration for others. Congratulations
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I just showed your before and after pictures to my son. He is 15 and he has started changing his eating habits with me. He started out at 309 and he is down to 290. I think that gives him hope. Thanks for sharing with us! You are definitely an inspiration!
  • NattyBo
    NattyBo Posts: 41
    Options
    Agree with hroderick 100% -to make the transformation complete, beard has to go, with a nice hair cut and new wardrobe... And I am not kidding :)))).

Otherwise, FANTASTIC achievement, and inspiration for others. Congratulations

The beard stays, the wardrobe thing, I'm down with when I hit my goal weight :D
  • emma6978
    emma6978 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is awesome!!!!
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an absolutely fantastic accomplishment, and thanks for the motivation!!!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Congratulations on all your hard work! You look sensational!
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options

Guys can have body image issues, too, I've discovered. I know it sounds crazy, but when I look in the mirror, I still see the old body, sometimes, or I don't perceive the very obvious changes that others do.

It's intersesting to hear this from a guys perspective. I swear that I do this all the time! It's crazy I look down at my thights when im sitting down and am (at times) completely convinced that i look the same and i dont!

And you certainly don't look the same! I love the pic of you with the same seatshirt as your origional pic, it makes the difference so clear! I have a bridesmaid dress from my start-time in a closet that i would love to do an after picture with when i reach my goal!

You have done amazingly well! congrats! and keep going for the last bit (i'm finding it harder now more than ever being so close to goal!)
  • mara232
    mara232 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - congrats!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!