Replies

• armingone
    armingone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!!!!
  • armingone
    armingone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh, and the beard MUST stay!!! It looks good on you. : )
  • eiah
    eiah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Well done, you look really good!
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful, inspiring story! YOu look fabulous darling! I think you're right about the pop. I'm having a problem giving it up, but will think about what you said...good words of wisdom.
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you look super happy in the new pictures. :) Thank you for posting!
  • kbickel
    kbickel Posts: 19
    Options
    Wow! you look great, I bet you feel great too! Congrats!
  • BeerKahuna
    Options
    G R E A T E F F I N' J O B !!!

Keep it up and with your positive attitude, I don't see that being a problem. :drinker:
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME, you look great, keep up the good work!
  • Lisa076
    Lisa076 Posts: 78
    Options
    That is amazing! You look FANTASTIC =)
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just wow! Fantastic results! Kudos to you for making the change and sticking with it!
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I joined MFP for the EXACT same reasons you did! And I feel a differece this time then all the other times I tried. I am older than you, 37, and have been batteling my weight for a little logner than you but I feel every word your saying. My ultimate goal is to no longer be on BP meds. plus I want to see if the excecise will help get me off the prozac for depression. I have a treadmill and walking is all I can really do right now, well that and house cleaning and chasing after my 10 month old son! Thank you so much for posting this. It means so much to alot of us who are starting out or struggeling. We HAVE to see people just like us doing the work and getting results! Thank you thank you thank you!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    WTG!!!! i have .8 pounds to being at my 100 pound loss. keep it up and you do deserve a huge pat on the back.
  • iamdefyinggravity
    Options
    amazing! you're an inspiration! :)
  • B140
    B140 Posts: 56
    Options
    You look great! Your story is really inspiring and I loved how you summed up what to do with a bad day. Keep on trucking and you will be posting pics again in no time! :)
  • patrick1daugherty
    Options
    this is incredible motivation...when i started in jan i was 305lbs...i just weighed in at 275..i work out 6 days a week...i do at least 45 min of cardio...combined with weights,,,in the morning i do plyometrics and core strength. some days are harder than others, and i agree about the image issues. i know im losing weight,,the scale says so..but i dont always feel like i am. i cant wait to get to where you are! my goal is 225lbs.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WOW! Talk about inspirational!!!! That is amazing! A huge congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't apologize for wanting to show off! YOU SHOULD! It gives us all hope that we can have the strength to do what you have done!!!! SO SHOW OFF BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up teh terrific work! I look forward to pics again when you reach another short term goal!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    IN-FREAKING-CREDIBLE!!! You look awesome dude!! You've done it and inspired so many!! Looking good!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW what a huge amount to have lost ,well done bet your feeling great now :)
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    You are a rock star! Great job! I'll remember this thread when I hit the gym tonight.

Keep us updated on the "man in the mirror" business. Always seeing myself as fat, no matter what my weight, has caused me to sabotage myself more times than I care to count.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!