Easter Challenge Starts Sunday March 20th!

Options
Hey folks!
This challenge is a spin off of the Christmas, Valentine's Day and St. Patty's Day Challenges. A lot of us have been supporting and motivating each other for several months now and we want to keep the family together. However we welcome new family members at anytime.

Here's how it works:
To join the challenge simply post your starting weight as of Sunday March, 20th and the goal weight you'd like to be at on Easter Sunday April 24th. It's only a 5 week challenge so keep your goals realistic and attainable. 10lbs. is a good recommendation for most people but if you know your body better than that and think you can lose more or less just post what you are shooting for in in 5 weeks.

Since the challenge starts and ends on a Sunday, we'll make our weekly weight posting days on Sundays, now keep in mind that doesn't mean you have to change your official weigh in day, for example I go to a clinic once a week to weigh in and talk with a counselor on Wednesdays, so I will post what my weight was on Wednesday, on the site here on Sunday. In an ideal world everyone on the challenge will post their weight for the week on Sunday but what with everyone having a life or perhaps they are on the other side of the world where it's already Sunday, it seems to take a few days to track everyone down and get them to post their current weight. Either way I'll compile a list to keep track of everyone's progress and post it hopefully by mid-week, or sooner if possible. That way we can be accountable to each other and please post throughout the week if you need encouragement, or check in to see if you can offer advice to others! But don't forget...

Every Sunday post your current weight (CW)

If you are looking to join and it's after March 20th, no problem, just post your Current Weight (CW) of the day you join and the Goal Weight (GW) you'd like to be at on April 24th (Easter Sunday) remember to adjust for less time on the challenge and then start checking in with the thread and post your CW every Sunday!

Good Luck everyone!

Replies

• bekachelsey
    bekachelsey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My weedding anniversary is on Easter and would love to be down a few lbs and into a nice dress:)
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I would love to, but I don't have a scale. Maybe I can get one before Sunday.
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    I'm down to join!
  • dlangenfeld
    dlangenfeld Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm in! Hopefully I'll do better at this one than the St. Patrick's Day challenge. But I am going to visit family on Easter so maybe that will help motivate me.
  • rockabyesarojane
    Options
    oh girl you know i'm in!!
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    just so i can get back here :) Sounds fun!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this one as well! :)
  • kikibruce
    kikibruce Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    im in
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    You know I'm in. Just need to get a new scale before then.
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    awesome! I am in! I know I am not making goal tomorrow for the St. Pats- maybe I will shoot for 6 pounds instead of 8 this time.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I'm hoppin' in.
  • kitkat1781
    Options
    This is perfect!! Easter is the deadline for my next mini-goal of losing 15 lbs. I've still got 11 to go!!!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!! :)
  • Shaskha
    Shaskha Posts: 2
    Options
    Yay i'm in :) and does anyone have the ipod/phone app? Add me :D

Love
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    great Im definitely up for this - must remember to come back on Sunday with my weight :)
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Im in but Im gonna post on mondays that ok? xxx
  • evedavies
    evedavies Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im in if you'll have me
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    This is my first forum post, but yes I'm in with this too! :)

I've found I've got myself stuck in a motivational rut, and need something to bring me out of it!!!

My goal is a 10lb loss by Easter Sunday.
  • cosmo30
    cosmo30 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Aiming to lose 10lbs.
  • OBX1985
    OBX1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! THIS time I'll make a more realistic goal than I did for St. Pattys day challenge-ha!