Whats everyone having for supper??

Options

Replies

• Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    homemade miso soup with shiitake mushrooms, tofu, and daikon radish!
    pan fried chicken breast with black pepper and lemon juice!
    roasted baby yukon gold potatoes :)

okay, so it's morning here, i just have dinner planned already...
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I had Pepper Steak with Vegetables (and added sugar snap peas and mushrooms for extra veggie goodness). I had it without noodles or rice, but the addition of those would have definitely upped the yummy factor.

(It's also already listed in MFP food databank!)
  • ablueskier
    ablueskier Posts: 104
    Options
    4oz Chicken Breast with Applewood Bacon Salt
    2/3 Valleyfresh Steamers Healthy Colors veggies
    1/2 cup Bush's Homestyle Baked Beans
    1 hamburger bun
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Tacos with refried beans
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    tonight I treated myself to sushi. One alaska roll (smoked salmon, cucumber and avocado) with a small bowl of miso soup and lots of water. Sooo goood.
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i had a big salad with grilled chicken strips and a yo crunch oreo yogurt with a glass of fresca
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I had a calzone for dinner, one with only 216 calories! I made it with a flatout, reduced fat mozarella cheese, turkey pepperoni, tomato, onion, garlic powder, and italian herbs. It was yummy. Not quite the real thing, but it satisfied my cravings!
  • marci355
    marci355 Posts: 292
    Options
    You guys are making me hungry!!!! One shredded pork enchilada, homemade. Yum...
  • CasTrim
    CasTrim Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Whiskey Steak in BBQ Sauce with Roasted Potatoes and Veggies... 290 calories
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I kept it simple tonight and made a wrap. I used a whole wheat pita spread with garlic and chive hummus then added some lovely uncured ham, Havarti cheese, and lots of romaine lettuce.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    spicy turkey chili with lots of kidney and black beans. :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thinned sliced t-Bone steak, onion, green peppers & mushrooms sauteed in pam, sweet potato
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I made a Weight Watcher's recipe of General tso's Chicken, it is awesome and only 204 calories. I don't follow WW, but I still use some of their recipes.
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken with garlic, chives and white pepper, Grilled potatoes with Emeril's Essence and green beans

Oh, and I have some calories to spare, so I'm having sweet tea with my dinner instead of water.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    AMAZING chicken stir fry my husband made for only 230 calories per serving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • terrilien21
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    15-Minute Lemon Garlic Chicken with a Mixed Green Salad.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    pork chow mein
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Mexican Baked Eggs

Basically simmered canned tomatoes, black beans, diced green chilis, onion, and spices. Crack a few eggs on top and bake. Add a sprinkle of cheese and bake a few minutes more.

220 calories per serving

Here's the recipe:
    http://kalynskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/10/recipe-for-mexican-baked-eggs-with.html

It's a great meal to have in your arsenal because it's low-cal, plus I personally usually have the ingredients on hand.

This sounds wonderful!! I will definitely be trying that. I have all those ingredients right now too!!
  • liezelcha
    liezelcha Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Bump..some good ideas here!