I'm officially an old lady

kellch
kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
:grumble: :sad: :grumble: :sad: I turned 30 on Saturday....And I'm gonna stop counting from now on....:grumble: :sad: :grumble: :sad:

I am excited though...My fiance bought me a day at the Spa!! WWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• kellch
    :grumble: :sad: :grumble: :sad: I turned 30 on Saturday....And I'm gonna stop counting from now on....:grumble: :sad: :grumble: :sad:

I am excited though...My fiance bought me a day at the Spa!! WWWOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Happy Belated Birthday :flowerforyou:
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Don't say that, I turned 40 last year, greatest party I had ( yeah they were feeling sorry for me) hahaha
    Happy Birthday and enjoy the last few moments of your innocence youth :devil:
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    xxx
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Happy Happy
    Don't sweat it..30 is NOTHING.....woman get better with age anyway (that's what I keep telling myself and I just turned 35)

Have a GREAT day at the Spa....

Kim
  • kellch
    Thanks everybody!!! I know 30's really not old but...it's so hard to believe my 20's are over....it goes soooo quick!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

But they do say women are in their prime in their 30's :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Some women are, I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. :bigsmile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!!!!!!! :smooched: :drinker: :smile: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!

EXACTLY, now I'm old enough to realize that being over 30 isn't awful. You totally rock girlie! Just smile and know that now you have better insurance. LOL
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    happy birthday!

:drinker:
  • kellch

Some women are, I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. :bigsmile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!!!!!!! :smooched: :drinker: :smile: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    I'd love to be turning 30!! I am hitting 40 and don't like the sound of that but oh well...age is just a number certainly doesn't have to be a title!!

Happy Belated Birthday!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Thirty is the new 20, kellch!
    That was one birthday that hit me like a ton of bricks. Now that I'm 35, I realize how much better these years are than any others.

Just roll with it bay-bee....your'e not ready to bust out the Geritol just quite yet.

Happy belated birthday.:flowerforyou:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    I CAN REMEMBER HOW I CRIED WHEN I TURNED 32. I WAS SO SAD.
    NOW, HERE I AM 55 SOON TO BE 56 AND I AM HAPPY ON MY BIRTHDAYS. WHY? BECAUSE I AM THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE! YES SIREE! :smooched:
  • kellch
    I know....Thank you all for everything :happy: :smooched: I guess it just hit me that I'm really like a grown up now :laugh: Does that mean I have to act ummm ma ture? :laugh: YEAH RIGHT!!! LOL :bigsmile: I know 30's not so bad....:happy: I don't feel any different and I'm in better shape than I was in the entire span of my 20's!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • woohoo, happy birthday girl.

You can stroke my chest as a birthday treat :wink: lol
  • kellch
    woohoo, happy birthday girl.

Oh ok...*grabs dog's brush* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K :bigsmile:

U know I :heart: ya Al!! :tongue:
  • kellch
    woohoo, happy birthday girl.

Oh ok...*grabs dog's brush* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K :bigsmile: :heart: ya Al!! :tongue:

And Thanks!! :drinker:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697

I feel ya. I'm hanging on to 29 for dear life...come January and I will be :sad: too!! Happy birthday ol lady :)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Happy Belated Birthday!

I know! I felt the same way you do! But honestly, I am a happier and more confident person in my 30s than I ever was in my 20's! It seems like your 20's are all about figuring out who you are, what you like, what you want to do, proving yourself, etc etc.....and add partying and peer pressure to that! ICK! hehe

Then you hit your 30's and it seems like life just chills out! You CHILL out! It's a number only...and yes it does amaze me sometimes that I am turning 34 next month! ( I don't feel it at all!), but I feel so good that it's like..WHATEVER!!! :)

Enjoy it girl!
    -Tam
  • kellch
    Happy Belated Birthday!

I know! I felt the same way you do! But honestly, I am a happier and more confident person in my 30s than I ever was in my 20's! It seems like your 20's are all about figuring out who you are, what you like, what you want to do, proving yourself, etc etc.....and add partying and peer pressure to that! ICK! hehe

Then you hit your 30's and it seems like life just chills out! You CHILL out! It's a number only...and yes it does amaze me sometimes that I am turning 34 next month! ( I don't feel it at all!), but I feel so good that it's like..WHATEVER!!! :)

Enjoy it girl!
    -Tam

Thanks Tam!! :smooched: You don't look 33 going on 34 at all:wink: If it werent for showing you age on the profile I would think you were in your 20's....And ya know what? I got carded for cigarettes the other day...I know I know bad bad bad...But I only smoke when I drink and I only drink wellll ummmm about every other weekend....Used to be every weekend but we cut back.:wink:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    31 at the end of the month. Manda's gonna have to buy me a rascal and a reachin' stick....
This discussion has been closed.