1 Round of 30 Day Shred DONE, 2nd started today

Options
melissa0001
melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
I finished my 1st round of 30 day shred on Saturday and posted my stats but no pictures. Today I am including pictures as i took some this morning to document the start of round 2 of the shred.

! I stuck with it and did it everyday for 30 days. I was soo out of shape when i started but i have come a long way, but have a ways to go too. I did 15 days on level one and 15 days on level 2. I also did at least 30-60 minutes of additional cardio, either 30 min stationary bike and/or 30 minute of a very brisk walk (2 miles in 30 minute)

Total inches lost in:
neck 1.25"
waist 3.0
hips 1.0
Biceps 1.0 each arm
thighs .5" each leg

Total inches lost = 8.25"
Total weight loss = 14.5 lbs (as on thursday, i do not have a scale at home to find out todays weight)

My second round i plan on doing 15 days level 2 and 15 days level 3 (I have not yet mastered level 2 so though another couple fo weeks on this level will do me good) I will also be doing 30-60 minutes additional cardion 6-7 days a week as i did previously

pics! Please do not mind the stretch marks on my belly, my second boy did a number on my tummy as he was born at 10lbs 3oz)

317front.jpg

317side-2.jpg

and for fun a pic at my heaviest weight of 255 on December 5, 2010

Before2.jpg

Replies

• breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and there is definitely a difference.

I just started level One last night so your progress assures me that it can be done.

Thank you so much for posting pics. I took my last night after I worked out and I cannot WAIT to post the new ones after I am finished with my 30 days!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! That's awesome progress!
  • Skydancer80
    Options
    Looking awesome !!! KEEP IT UP GILR!!!
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow you got great results!!!! Looking good and best of luck with Round 2!
  • sarahlyzzibeth
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing so well--an inspiration to us! Good luck :)
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this! You've gotten AWESOME results! I can't believe that's all with just 30 days! I'm getting ready to do Level 1 Day 3 in a few minutes! :) I can't hardly move my legs after the first two days, but I really want to stick with it!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I can see big difference. Way to go. I am doing 30-day shred myself. I am on level 2, day 1. I did it before where I really only got to level 2 a few times, so this time I am going to stick to it. What an accomplishment. Good luck with your second round. You can do it. Jilllian is tough, but it is so worth it in the end.
  • oscelyn
    oscelyn Posts: 54
    Options
    that is awesome....definitely can see the difference. You look great. Keep up the good work! I'm inspired!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. can see some changes already.good luck on your 2nd round of 30D shred
  • RozzyPooh
    RozzyPooh Posts: 10
    Options
    I am brand new to the site. I keep seeing "30 Day Shred". What is it?
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    WOW Congrads your pictures have truly inspired me I just started 30 day shred yesterday and I am loving it can't wait to see the results! Keep up the good work!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is a Jillian Michaels workout DVD, it has three levels. It's circuit training- 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs, and done 3 times. It is only20 minutes but it is a tough workout.
    Thanks for posting your pictures. So many people want to know if this works for other people. I wish I had taken pictures when I did it, I know I got stronger.
  • melissa0001
    Options

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-30-Day-Shred/dp/B00127RAJY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300388503&sr=8-1

workout dvd by jillian michaels! Try it!
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Hi! Just started the video so I'll answer! :)

It's a workout video by Jillian Michaels (from The Biggest Loser) It's a intense program, but I LOVE it! I feel great (although sore) afterwards and I feel like I really worked out hard! The best thing for me is that it's only 20 minutes! I can fit it in even with the kids! I do choose to do some additional arm exercises, since I don't think she does enough for me, but overall it's a great Whole Body workout that really seems to get the maximum results in a short amount of time!

BTW -- I just bought mine at Wal-Mart for about 9 bucks!
  • RozzyPooh
    RozzyPooh Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks, ALL!!
  • veggiemuncher12
    veggiemuncher12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your doing great-keep it up!
  • melissa0001
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments!
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and there is definitely a difference.

I just started level One last night so your progress assures me that it can be done.

Thank you so much for posting pics. I took my last night after I worked out and I cannot WAIT to post the new ones after I am finished with my 30 days!

I did my first night also lastnight. The pics are great...I was just wondering, did you do it for 30 straight days or did you have rest periods?
  • mkcalvert
    mkcalvert Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Zeeba81
    Zeeba81 Posts: 58
    Options
    Amazing results, you can really see the difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!