1 Round of 30 Day Shred DONE, 2nd started today

Options

Replies

• isaiahxoxoender
    Options
    Looking good!!!! Is the 30 day shred the video with Jillian Michaels?
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!! Is the 30 day shred the video with Jillian Michaels?

Yes this is a jillian michaels video! Definitly try it!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HA!! What an amazing end pic results!! You should be so proud of yourself. I just started 30DS this Monday so I'm super excited to hopefully get results like you!! I can't wait to see your second set of pics.
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    So good!!!!! Congrats! Love the Shred! 2nd round, amazing work!!
  • polly111
    polly111 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow that great. Great results. Good Luck on doing shred 2nd time round. I am currently on Level 1 Day 5 its a great intense work out.
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    That is awesome! :) Great results!! I have the dvd and have yet to doit...great motivation! :)
  • keylareed
    keylareed Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I had been looking for another for of exercise besides Couch to 5k and Spinning! Looks like this is going to be it!! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • monicanicoletta
    monicanicoletta Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    wow you look FANTASTIC!! very inspiring.. I'm on day day 10 of level 1 starting level 2 tomorrow so thats very encouraging. just need to kick up some extra cardio! :)<3
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for posting pics! It is amazing the difference in 30 days! WOW!!!!!! Awesome work. I have the shred, but I get bored so easily doing anything on video so I am hitting the gym. I think I will start the Shred back up again now that I am in much better shape. It is so quick to..I love that about it.
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Very very good job! You keep it up girlie, you're looking great. You should be very proud!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    WOW! Amazing transformation in only ONE month!! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • breakingthecycle
    breakingthecycle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME and there is definitely a difference.

I just started level One last night so your progress assures me that it can be done.

Thank you so much for posting pics. I took my last night after I worked out and I cannot WAIT to post the new ones after I am finished with my 30 days!

I did my first night also lastnight. The pics are great...I was just wondering, did you do it for 30 straight days or did you have rest periods?

I think this question was for me, sorry if not......

I am doing it every other day. My knees cannot take it. :-(
  • sparrow747
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for reminding me of why I'm doing this too! I'm on Day 7 - L1 today. I think I'm going to do L1 and L2 for 15 days each like you did. I've had to take a day off every 3 days since this has been killing my knees. You should take another pic of your arms, since you're holding your phone in it instead of showing off your new guns!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!!!!!!! You look freaking GOOD!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You are an inspiration. I am on level 1 day 6, and I can really tell a difference. I love your idea of doing a second round focusing on level 2 and 3. What size weights are you using? Will you bump up the weights for the next round?
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You are an inspiration. I am on level 1 day 6, and I can really tell a difference. I love your idea of doing a second round focusing on level 2 and 3. What size weights are you using? Will you bump up the weights for the next round?

I am using 3lb but definitly considering going to 5lbs soon. Anything bicep related 3lbs is too light but I still am week in shoulders so 3lbs is great for those strength moves.
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great job. Those are some amazing results.

My little sisters 2nd boy was 11pounds 2 ounces and she is only 5'2.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    awesome, i am on day 10! hope to get descent results.
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! Keep it up!! Shred on. :happy:
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!