sweaty aerobics! lol:laugh:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Lol, buy a HRM & wear it during! Then post it under cardio
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I have thought about this myself. I even asked my husband if I could wear my heart monitor and his reply...."you're pushing it Shelia". So what I am going to do is wear it once under a t shirt. I will let ya know!! Best wishes!
  • JustinTime4Dinner
    JustinTime4Dinner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am new to the site, but I seriously thought that sex would be counted in calorie burning. lol That's one the best exercises that people can do! Come on MFP...add "sex - super vigorous and steamy" to the exercise bank!!!
  • CanongateRob
    CanongateRob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    t-shirt during sex?
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    how funny would it be to see "xperson burned 3 calories during 2 minutes of sex" rofl
  • JustinTime4Dinner
    JustinTime4Dinner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am new to the site, but I seriously thought that sex would be counted in calorie burning. lol That's one the best exercises that people can do! Come on MFP...add "sex - super vigorous and steamy" to the exercise bank!!!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    haha i just think of it as a bonus!

I agree. Plus my sex life is no one elses business and I don't want o know about my friends. It also verys so much per session. I suggest a heart rate monitor and than add it as other.

seriously, a HRM during sex??!! OMG i could just imagine the look i'd get. although i'm single, so that puts a different perspective on this...on a date with a guy "oh wait, let me just put my HRM on first" LMAO
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    FUNNY U HAVE ME AT WORK DYIN!!! :bigsmile: I DO ALSO AGREE!!! :heart:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hmmm chocolate syrup, whip cream, strawberries....Yeah its about calories in calories out :drinker:
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I add mine as "wrestling", but only if we've really gotten crazy. I don't add it everyday, just those times when you feel like the neighbors are sweating too.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    how funny would it be to see "xperson burned 3 calories during 2 minutes of sex" rofl

That would probably be the moment you realize your S/O is no longer breathing!
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    Options

LMAO! That is FANTASTIC! Hahahahaha
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
  • Jenn080203
    Options
    Man, this was one of the most popular posts I've seen in a while!! LOL Too funny!
  • Aylilth
    Aylilth Posts: 125
    Options
    ROFL!!!!:laugh:

This was a good post to read 1st thing this morn.:tongue:
  • armingone
    armingone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've actually looked this up on other fitness sites and it hardly burns anything. According to other sites ONE HOUR of VIGOROUS sex only burns around 86 calories. Not really worth counting. Just consider it a bonus.
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    IDK about all of you - but sometimes, I feel like I've worked out harder during my intimate "time" than with Jillian. Some positions are worth counting. Just my opinion. Now, that said, the "laying there" position, ain't one of them!
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    that would b nice but then every1 would know when u've "done the deed" ESPECIALLY if it feeds 2 twitter & facebook :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how interesting you get while you are nvolved in it....
    Pretty sure I was told somewhere that "The Italian Hanger" position burns a heck of a lot more than 250/hr....
    :$

Am I the only one who had to goggle that position.... :blushing: :blushing: