SEX!

Options

Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    It's funny - I find myself looking at everyone's excercise posts "Wonder what THAT means..." lol
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on how interesting you get while you are nvolved in it....
    Pretty sure I was told somewhere that "The Italian Hanger" position burns a heck of a lot more than 250/hr....
    :$

Am I the only one who had to goggle that position.... :blushing: :blushing:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH :laugh:
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    OMG I needed this laugh!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I think it's 250 calories per half hour.

For sake of some people, you may have to break it down to minute.
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    Yeah, I'm down for this and I've actually tried to look it up when I first started MFP! lol

If you've seen the movie Julie & Julia, then you'll know my reference....I was going to put down sex calories under 'napping' ;)
  • JoEllen92
    JoEllen92 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I knew there was a reason to why I always lose weight when I stay over at my boyfriends (he lives about 70 miles away) or he comes to mine.
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha!
    I read a post like this before and one woman said that she put it under "dancing"!
    Now EVERY time I see someone "dancing" for 5, 10, 15 minutes I'm all "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! Bow-chica-bow-wow!!!!" LOL!
    I think I'm way too immature to handle it if every time I logged in I could see how often someone was getting it on! LOL!

hahaha awesome post :laugh:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I've actually looked this up on other fitness sites and it hardly burns anything. According to other sites ONE HOUR of VIGOROUS sex only burns around 86 calories. Not really worth counting. Just consider it a bonus.

Any sex is a bonus.
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It's funny - I find myself looking at everyone's excercise posts "Wonder what THAT means..." lol

hahahaha seriously! Guess we'll know what to look for when you you've had a wrestling session! ;) lol
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha!
    I read a post like this before and one woman said that she put it under "dancing"!
    Now EVERY time I see someone "dancing" for 5, 10, 15 minutes I'm all "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!! Bow-chica-bow-wow!!!!" LOL!
    I think I'm way too immature to handle it if every time I logged in I could see how often someone was getting it on! LOL!

Haha I totally agree! That's hilarious...let's all just think of it as a bonus and leave it at that! LOL
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    wow im really suprised this thread has made it this long,lol
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Yes.
    I'm just answering the topic title. lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    you could always make your own exercise,I do it all the time
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    haha i just think of it as a bonus!

I agree. Plus my sex life is no one elses business and I don't want o know about my friends. It also veries so much per session. I suggest a heart rate monitor and than add it as other.

seriously, a HRM during sex??!! OMG i could just imagine the look i'd get. although i'm single, so that puts a different perspective on this...on a date with a guy "oh wait, let me just put my HRM on first" LMAO

I guess a date would thing you were pretty neurotic. I was just suggesting an HRM if someone REALLY wanted to know what the calorie burn was. Like I said I just consider it a bonus. I've been trying to get pregnant forever so I have some many other things on my mind other than the calories I'm burning. Come on people think about your partner during sex not your calorie burn.
  • Nadyasmom
    Nadyasmom Posts: 281
    Options
    Hahahahaahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!! I wonder how many calories I've burned LAUGHING at this thread!!!!
  • cab1204
    cab1204 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's hilarious!!! But I totally agree!
  • cab1204
    cab1204 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    wow im really suprised this thread has made it this long,lol

Really people get crazy when you mention that word!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I will be the first on my fl to post "burned [amount of calories] doing [amount of minutes] of 'Wild monkey sex'" one of these days. Hopefully by this weekend since I failed to wear my HRM this past weekend.
  • larisadixon
    larisadixon Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I wore my hrm and in 45 minutes, i burned 398 calories. My husband thought I was nuts, but 2 minutes in he could have cared less....lol!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Let me see....I recently added it under cardio at "Good Times ;)" and posted it. Really....I did. I'm not sure if some of my friends chose to ignore it when they gave me kudos or just didn't get it. Then there were others who knew exactly what I was talking about.