Replies

• Misstivy
    Misstivy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Philly4Ever04
    Philly4Ever04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is a great post with a lot of great info on foods to eat to stay on track! Thank you verrrry much for your good advice and knowledge of good, "tasty" foods that I am free to eat (of course in moderation ;)!
  • jleegirl
    jleegirl Posts: 44
    Options
    Is there an alternative to Salmon?? I tried it when I was pregnant and HATED it!!

Try it now that your arent prego and if you still dont like it then yes you can eat any kind of fist

Don't worry mkcalvert, i'm sure he meant fish! LOL:laugh:

Thanks for the good info, lot's of good choices in there
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    2. Fish Oil. Reduces inflammation (joints/skin), lowers body fat and increases testosterone levels. You need 9000mg EPA/DHA per day. Since you’ll probably struggle to get that from eating fatty fish, consider a fish oil supplement.

Whoa, even my supplement only has 647mg EPA and 253mg DHA. Was this a direct copy and paste or is 9000mg a typo and meant to be 900? 9,000 seems like a LOT.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I wish i could put all this together and i would be one healthy person,, i have a hard time goin to the bathroom and this would prolly help,, i eat protein bars so i get a good amount of protein but veggies i can do with out ,, v8 juice is as close as i come.. :)

Eat more fiber and drink more water and it should fix your 'problem'.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I eat most of the stuff on the list - save for the salmon. Just don't care for the salmon. Everything else is great!
  • akbluebell
    Options
    good info thanks
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    bumpworthy!

This list is almost like my grocery list, except for the salmon (prefer tilapia, haddock, and scallops in the way of seafood).
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Great info! It makes me feel good that I only have to add one of these!! I am eating good :D
  • rivlong
    rivlong Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good list, thanks!