Insanity Success *Pictures Included*

Options
newmeat30
newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
I'm officially finished with INSANTIY so I am posting my before/after Insanity pictures.

My before pictures (ick!) were taken on Jan 4th, exactly 8 days before I started Insanity. In that 8 days I lost another 2 lbs, but I don't think it really made a difference with my looks so the the Jan 4th pic is the best "before" picture I have.

I officially finished my last Insanity workout on March 16th. In that time I saw some pretty dramatic changes. Granted, I still have a long way to go but I am almost at the half-way point. I started TurboFire today and I look forward to posting results from that in 12 weeks.

In 60 days I lost 12.4 lbs and 14.5 inches. :bigsmile:

Best wishes to all of you!!

I'm not going to give the usual "If I can do it than anyone can do it" line but I will say the following:

*Make up your mind to succeed and never give up. (Quote I learned in 7th grade English class)
*Never settle for less than you best. (Quote that is hanging up now in my 2nd grade classroom)
*Desire alone will not help you meet your goals; you must have the determination to do it and the commitment to get it done. (and original quote from me :wink: )

On to the good stuff...stats and pictures:

Slide13.jpg

Slide1-1.jpg

Slide12-1.jpg

**Please don't feel obligated to leave a response. If you are anything like me you just LOVE seeing other people's pictures. :laugh: **

Replies

• ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AWESOME!!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    what's Insanity? great job though!!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    totally amazing!!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    wow I may have to try that
  • kateslife
    kateslife Posts: 39
    Options
    crazy how much eight more pounds can take away! you look AMAZING!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    I love your quotes! You look fantastic! So happy for you. :smile: I have wanted to try Insanity. Its nice to see the results. Thanks for sharing.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Definitely AMAZING!!! :) Thanks for sharing.
  • mt_nest
    mt_nest Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wowwwww! Thanks for the "shot in the arm"! Congratulations.
  • ShelleyBowman
    ShelleyBowman Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You have SOOOOOO much to be proud of! You're right... love to look at pictures! :) It's amazing what you cann see in pictures. I have my "{before} shots... not ready for my halfway yet.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Wow ! Thats so amazing with the progress you have made!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You literally worked your *kitten* off! Nice going!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I know you didn't need any feedback, but WOW! You could be a spokesperson for that product.
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Um, wow! So happy for you! That's a huge change! Where did you get the program?
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i really cant believe thats only 12 lbs! u must have gained a lot of muscle!
    you look amazing. one of the best b4 and after pics ive seen
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

Insanity is a high intensity cardio workout by Beachbody. Shaun T. is the instructor and he is great. It is kind of like sports training. I will say that it is more than intense...INSANE is the perfect adjective to describe it. ;)
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look fantastic and your results are inspiring. Good luck on Turbo Fire, look forward to seeing those before and afters!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look SOO great!!! Congrats on your success!!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options

Insanity is a high intensity cardio workout by Beachbody. Shaun T. is the instructor and he is great. It is kind of like sports training. I will say that it is more than intense...INSANE is the perfect adjective to describe it. ;)
    [/quote

oh ok! thanks!! keep it up! :) u look great!
  • alyssa83202
    alyssa83202 Posts: 334
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look great!
  • jennyb31
    jennyb31 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I know those workouts are not easy! My girlfriend is a trainer and swears by beachbody and turbo fire! She has had amazing results, you should look her up her pictures are amazing (I like pics too) http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.beachbodycoach.com/elitenfitaly&h=19d72
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!