Insanity Success *Pictures Included*

Options

Replies

• Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. I love the after pictures, I would love to try Insanity, looks like you really get good results. I have before pictures but so not going to take any new ones yet. Thanks for the inspiration.:heart:
  • rjcode6
    rjcode6 Posts: 15
    Options
    Wow! That is a very noticeable difference, great job!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. I am on day 11 of Insanity. I really like it! It's so hard but I can feel changes already. Seeing your dramatic transformation makes me look forward to my journey even more. You look great! :drinker:
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a huge difference! Great job, good luck with Turbo fire!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those are amazing results and you look fantastic! Well done :happy:

Edited for typos :wink:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOW I am speechless
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!

I wouldn't have made it this far without MFP and the support of wonderful people like you. Best of luck to all of you on your journeys!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    tfs the photos...wow..you had alot of success & look GREAT!
  • Quicksilvas
    Quicksilvas Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great results. You totally did it right by taking the pictures in the same clothes and at the same location so you can totally see your results. Again, great job!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    WOW you look incredible! Great job!
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    WOW..you look awesome..I have never thought about insanity because it looks to intense...but maybe on april 1st I should try it because im hoping to be down to 165 by then!!! Thanks again for the pics...very inspiring and motivating!!!
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! What a change! Once I feel like I can do it, I will definitely be hitting up some Insanity and some 30 Day Shred!
  • dailyorange
    dailyorange Posts: 128
    Options
    Congratulations on completing the 60 days! I just did plyometric cardio circuit and sweated my butt off! I only do the workouts from time to time, I mostly run and lift weights. But after seeing your results, I might have to rethink things =)
  • Cori615
    Cori615 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow you look great. It looks like you lost more weigh. I can't wait till I get Insanity it's suppose to get here probably tomorrow :) are you going to do a second round?
  • Ebitas707
    Options
    Good job! i bought the videos a while ago and have only used the first video....i keep starting over again. this was encouraging!!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic! Congrats.
  • iN10CityDrivN
    Options
    insanity rocks! did it last year. LOVE IT. your pics are amazing and living proof that the program works! good job!!!!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results there. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I am halfway through Insanity right now and loving it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!