My boob almost killed me!!

Options
OK so I started jillian michaels 30 day shred yesterday and have found out I need to invest in better sports bras. Jumping jack are not for fat people with big boobs and crappy sports bras. Had to learn the hard way tho I suppose....now to recover.....

Replies

• catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i wish i had that problem....
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Haha, I apologize for the laugh...I just love what you named your topic! I understand though....and I know that I had a really hard time finding a sport's bra that would fit me correctly. Best of luck =)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    No kidding!!! I learned the hard way too when I was first getting started. More or less, I just hated how bad my girls ached after I attempted a workout without the proper support! This is the right place to find out about sports bras though! :o)
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks are terrible. I end up just holding mine down. xD
  • littlemamajamie
    littlemamajamie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    LOL I feel your pain I have been there
  • natcat44
    natcat44 Posts: 1
    Options
    yes good sport bras are neccessary cause any jumping around hurts.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    The gals on Biggest Loser wear the Enell brand and that's what I have. It works wonderfully!
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    OK so I started jillian michaels 30 day shred yesterday and have found out I need to invest in better sports bras. Jumping jack are not for fat people with big boobs and crappy sports bras. Had to learn the hard way tho I suppose....now to recover.....

I have to use my bra, and sports bra to keep them tight! It hurts something bad with them flopping around lol!
  • TonyaAum
    TonyaAum Posts: 1
    Options
    Try two sports bras. That's what I do, it's made a big difference :).
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, and survived...glad you did too:)
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    The gals on Biggest Loser wear the Enell brand and that's what I have. It works wonderfully!
    THANKS!!!!
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    Oh my I love this topic..lol I total understand, I had the same thing happen with P90X jumping jacks are a pain in the butt anyway, but when you add in a big chest..Well like it was said before, deadly weapons !! Glad you will recover and good luck with the sport bra..I found one that it feels too small, but holds these bad boys in..lol
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I just had to tune into your forum simply because of the name! hahaha

My advice is to try the victoria secret sports bras... they are built a little more like a bra so they are more supportive and don't give your the grand uniboob!

I love them!
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    Try two sports bras. That's what I do, it's made a big difference :).

Thanks I will try this before I spend big money on a good sports bra...if I can use the ones from walmart it will save me some money!
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i broke my bra when i was in the military doing jumping jacks. i got put on the fat boy program and had to exercise with my company commander and a bunch of men, i was the only female on the program. i had to hold onto my boob to keep it from flashing everyone and do jumping jacks one handed. i have a hard time buying sports bras for me. my boobs are too big and i am too round. i know how you feel about your boobs killing you. i feel for you.
  • D_elCoop1216
    Options
    I unfortunately do not have that problem... i wish mine were a little larger :(

I recommend sports bras from target, they are inexpensive but do the job and hold them in. My sister has a large chest and she thinks they are really well made and do the job

Hope this helps!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about dying from "suffication by boobies" every time I do the plough position in yoga.....

http://www.abs-exercise-advice.com/yoga-plough-pose.html
    plow-pose.jpg
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks are terrible. I end up just holding mine down. xD

I do the same! I'm not properly proportioned... I got a breast reduction done, and now I'm a D-cup, but that's still pretty big! I end up wearing a minimum of 2 bras if I'm doing cardio. For things like up-and-down jumping, I just hold them!

Support is SO important. During my surgery, she performed a breast lift and the difference was AMAZING. Don't let your girls sag! :embarassed:
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya there too! I'm a 38H! I'm not sure if you're UK or elsewhere based but I found mine at simplyyours.co.uk.. Mine is a Freya sports bra but have noticed a bit more bounce in it recently so I think I may have dropped a size! May try 2 on at the same time like someone suggested!!

And then invest in a new bra!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I was given advice that I should double them up,I'm now contemplating on tripling,so off to buy another bra soon. lol