Laughing cow

Options
2»

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of doing a chicken cordon bleu with the laughing cow cheese....now I think I will since it's getting such good reviews for meals! :)
  • phoppock
    phoppock Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Try an herb LC wedge on a baked sweet potato. Even my 5 year old loves it.
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've have never seen the flavoured ones, have any of my fellow Canucks ever come across them? Or are they just not available in Canada? :o(

I live in Hamilton and can get them at The Metro
  • dkpav
    dkpav Posts: 9
    Options
    good idea to replace mayo w/ it
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, laughing cow wedges are literally the best thing EVER! I get the french onion kind and eat them with pretzels. So damn delicious!
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I cannot find these at my local grocery store! I am going to have to look harder.
  • beckymike36
    beckymike36 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    can you find this cheese in eastern canada?
  • Geminitown
    Options
    BUMP! Thanks.....:bigsmile:
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I finally got some today. Can't wait to try it tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Brucifer55
    Options
    The lack of gravies and mayonnaise is what is killing me...well, I guess no longer killing me...but I've never heard of this cheese. What stores, which region of the country carry it? It sounds like the perfect fix.
  • ldon37
    ldon37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I just discovered lc cheese wedges. They are so good! As for your creamy pasta craving, melt one or two wedges of the lite creamy swiss over some spaghetti squash with a little parmesan cheese and butter spray, salt and pepper. There you go! Another mfp member posted this idea and it was really good!