3 wall squats
3 sets of 25 pushups
25 chair dips
30 pelvic lifts

Replies

• bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Seen a couple of you signed up for the new challenge will be good to see some familar faces there :)

Mine is not so good this week. As I knew it would not be.. 154.8 but it's ok.. I have not smoked for three days nows and been taking the medications for almost two weeks. I am sure I will continue to struggle with the weight.. But on a good note I am sitting here right now in a pair of size 4 capri's yippie, my jeans all fit again.. I have not even attempted a 4 since before the holidays. Been in 6's So yes even thou the scale is up. It is not the end of the world.. Exercise does pay off!!!

When I can wear my 29 goal jeans,, I am there then even at my age I am getting my belly button peiced as a reward.. Don't really want any more tattoos well I do. but not sure where to put them.. I need to get two if I get one lol.. One for each son :)

tootles
    Laurie
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Good job on not smoking and congrats on the 4s, bluemagic!
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Thanks Chickadee :)

water 1/7
    cardio 1/7
    strength `1/7

Hoping to hit the road in the monring for an early sunday run.. I have not run outside in a while.. Hope the weather is great it is raining now but suppose to be in the 70's here tomarrow.. How nice is that :) Will check in tomarrow..

Laurie
    PS Chick was is your real name?
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'd rather not say what my name is, lol. :wink:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 0/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 0/4

So I didn't get anything today, but it is my last day of TOM. I never feel like doing anything around this time, anything-wise apparently. One day I won't eat hardly anything and then the next two I'm stuffing my face. But it's the last day and I'm looking forward to starting all my workouts again tomorrow. That loss even when it was TOM and when I had ate out the day before was quite encouraging. And of course seeing a 6 twice this week for the third scale digit was awesome! :smile:
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    How do I get in on the next 90 day challenge?
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Water 1/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 0/4

Well I've managed to pull another muscle (third one since Jan) this time it's by the lower right of my left shoulder blade. No idea what muscle that is. So, I'm hoping it will be better Monday (prob optimistic) but only toe raises and maybe squats strength wise until it feel better. I also forgot my gym closed at 8 today, so I think I'll take it as a sign to rest (good excuse, right? :wink: ).

Bluemagic:
    Congrats on quitting smoking. My mom used Chantix too and hasn't smoked in a few years now after smoking for 40 some years. I have to say it's the number one thing I admire most about her. Good job!!!! :drinker:
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    I'd rather not say what my name is, lol. :wink:

NP, some people just are not comforatable with that.. Just thought I would ask
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Water 1/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 0/4

Well I've managed to pull another muscle (third one since Jan) this time it's by the lower right of my left shoulder blade. No idea what muscle that is. So, I'm hoping it will be better Monday (prob optimistic) but only toe raises and maybe squats strength wise until it feel better. I also forgot my gym closed at 8 today, so I think I'll take it as a sign to rest (good excuse, right? :wink: ).

Bluemagic:
    Congrats on quitting smoking. My mom used Chantix too and hasn't smoked in a few years now after smoking for 40 some years. I have to say it's the number one thing I admire most about her. Good job!!!! :drinker:

I have to say it is proabally the hardest thing I have ever done.. It's not the quitting that is hard it's is the staying quit.. But I am on day 4 so soon the worst should be over.. So from my aspect be very proud of your mom.. I am just about in the same shoes she is in I have smoked for 33 years that my own mother knew about that was before I was just sneaking to be cool with the other kids.. I know life can go on with out them...Thank you for your support. Only do your lower body strength work.. Or just walk anything is better than nothing..
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    How do I get in on the next 90 day challenge?

there is a new one just started St. Pat's day.. 12 weeks to summer or somthing like that.. You can jump in there.. I love you goal you have written in your signature.. That is a very personal goal, and should bring lots of determination :) Good Luck to you
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    #62 checking in

water 2/7
    cardio 2/7
    strength 1/7

Blue Magic CONGRATS on the quitting smoking. I did it 2 years ago after 24 years of smoking. Its tough but so worth it!
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 0/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 0/4

Starting tomorrow, I'm am going to work majorly. I was on the computer pretty much for many hours syncing my mp3 player with songs, so I'm all ready now.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    #62 checking in

water 2/7
    cardio 2/7
    strength 1/7

Blue Magic CONGRATS on the quitting smoking. I did it 2 years ago after 24 years of smoking. Its tough but so worth it!

Thanks for your support.. it is much appriciated.. And today being outside all day I have to say the craving we so much less for me.. I got out for a 4 mile run and did some major gardening today.. Felt great... When I am bored is the hardest and trying to find something to keep busy besides eat.... Thank you again.. :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 2/7
    cardio 2/7
    strength 2/7

Another productive day :)
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congrats on not smoking. The Epstein will be over soon hang in there you can do it! My husband quit cold Turkey. He did it on new year he has not smoked in one year three months and 21 days. I quit about 7 years ago cold Turkey and haven't picked one up since my grandpa died. We r here for you keep up the good work.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 1/7
    Cardio 1/6
    Strength 1/4

I am now Back On Track!! Hooray! I burned 501 cals today, about to get in all my water, and did all my strength. Off to a great start.
  • tiddlyjinx
    tiddlyjinx Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    #62 Shara

water 3/7
    cardio 3/7
    strength 1/7

Wow Monday, and already have 3 days of cardio. I will try to get at least 3 days of strength in. Have a great day girls.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    #62 Shara

water 3/7
    cardio 3/7
    strength 1/7

Wow Monday, and already have 3 days of cardio. I will try to get at least 3 days of strength in. Have a great day girls.
    Rock on girlfriend :) That is a perfect NSV whoo hoooo.. Keep it up.
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 3/7
    cardio 3/7
    strength 2/7

long day today another tomarrow.. Thanks Rugrat for your support.. My sis quit cold turkey also never looked back.. I did ok today.. Staying busy is major part.. But when I get bored only 5 days for me.. It has never been the quitting but I have never quit longer than 2 months either. Hopefully this time wil be different :) They say each time it get's easier, I can say each time at least gets longer lol..

Good job chick, great workout today.
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Water 2/7
    Cardio 2/6
    Strength 2/4

I did good again today!