Almost 60 lbs down... Before and After Pix on Profile

Options

Replies

• SlimmingSarah
    Options
    WOWOWOW! Good effort! You look like a completely different person! 10 years younger!
  • scott608
    scott608 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sarah. Cute puppy!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's taken me a long time to lose my weight (partially because of having kids), but I know it'll be off for good!
  • scott608
    Options
    Yesterday was tough, but I'm back on the bandwagon today. Pressing onward (and downward).
  • scott608
    Options
    Man, Bob and Jillian have a way of kicking my butt! I love Cardio Max the most out of all of my Biggest Loser DVD's.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man!
  • scott608
    Options
    1000 Calorie workout today.... what a burn!
  • scott608
    Options
    I'm now at 189 lbs.... down 55 from my 244, and 20 lbs to go. I've lost 4 lbs in the last 10 days, putting me just 7 lbs away from getting back to my 62lbs loss that I attained in the early winter. Then... just 13 lbs after that to 169 lbs....
  • scott608
    Options
    Slow but sure... wins the race. Anyone else on the slow path?
  • judycairns
    Options
    Great job Scott! Keep up the good work! I just joined today. Very excited about my decision to do this for myself.
  • scott608
    Options
    Thanks Judy! Best wishes to you. Keep pressing on! I've got a little vacation time coming up on the beaches on Floriday... I can't wait to feel the warm water!!
  • scott608
    Options
    Lost 3 more pounds this past week... Yahooo.

58 lbs down... 17 more to go... High Weight = 244, Current = 186
  • scott608
    Options
    Oh my word, I can't believe how good the Weight Watchers Creamy Chocolate Smoothie Drink mix is!

8 oz of milk, packet of mix, 1 banana, 5 cubes of ice... mix it up in a blender, finely. Wow!
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    congrats on your accomplishments. It helps encourage us newbies to stay on task with our goals.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    You are making good progress. You are changing your lifestyle. We all have times where things like exercise and eating right doesn;t fit in with it. The important thing is to reign in the horses and get back on the wagon ASAP. WInter is your season but you made improvement from one winter to the next and next winter will be better.

Best wishes to you

slow and steady wins the race, it also help keep up your endurance!!!
  • anthodito
    Options
    I started to lose weight last April. My tools were simple. I walked over a mile a day and stopped eating white foods (refined flour, sugar, rice) My heaviest weight was 308 lbs. Between last April and this past January I lost forty pounds. In January I joined a gym and have continued to lose weight. More importantly I am getting a better body self image. I have added muscle mass and increased my strength. I want to go down to 180 pounds eventually. My current weight is 258 pounds.
  • scott608
    Options
    Wow... Thanks for the encouraging posts everyone. You're stories are amazing. Keep it up too! Let's post our victories. We're all heading in the right direction.
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, You look amazing in your pictures. I really like the biking picture.
  • staggysharl
    Options
    well done scott im new to this site and was wondering if you could help me?

when you do the excercise and they give you extra calories are you suppose to eat more or just have them as extra?

many thxs and well done 2u again:)

sharl
  • scott608
    Options
    Sharl, you are free to eat those calories, and you'll still lose according to plan. If you choose not to lose, then you wlll lose a little faster, but be careful, you'll need to eat at least 1200 calories a day, or you could put your body into "starvation mode" where it holds onto your weight even though you're exercising... It usually puts a little warning at the bottom of your day (food tab) if you're getting too low. I usually try to exercise hard... (600 - 1000 extra calories per day) eat most of those back, but save about 300 calories per day which helps me lost just a little faster than the "plan" me and the computer came up with. Hope that helps. - Scott
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!