Almost 60 lbs down... Before and After Pix on Profile

Options

Replies

• scott608
    scott608 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I've really gotten to the point where I LOVE exercise. The endorphins that exercise provides are a REAL pick-me-up. I look forward to them (almost) every day. :-)

Scott
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Great job Scott! You look amazing...keep it up!!
  • scott608
    Options
    Who's still pushing? I'm shooting for 2 pounds per week. Tons of work, but last week I hit 3 pounds in a week, and it was sweet. I know every week can't be like that.
  • scott608
    Options
    3 more pounds gone.

We'll I crossed over the 60 lbs lost mark this week (61 pounds down from 244), and I've got 14 more pounds to go to get down to 169. Let's roll!!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
  • scott608
    Options
    Just cooked an awesome breakfast. I can actually have two pieces of thick cut bacon now, and not feel guilty about it. Skipped the bagel today, but feel totally satisfied. The fresh peppers, onions, and mushrooms on the 3 egg white, 1 yoke omelet really rock.
  • scott608
    Options
    New picture posted in profile section. 183 lbs today, 14 pounds away from target weight.

First shirt-off pic

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/photos/view/5761477
  • scott608
    Options
    Sun never showed itself today, it was supposed to come out by 5 pm. Had a great time running with my 5 year old in the backyard playing baseball. ;-)
  • sherrymo6
    sherrymo6 Posts: 79
    Options
    What an accomplishment. i just have to ask......where was the picture taken with the mountains in the background. How beautiful!!!
  • scott608
    Options
    It was 150 miles south east of Anchorage, in Alaska. I was there on a mission trip with my church, reaching out to native kids at a summer camp. Absolutely breathtaking! - Scott
  • scott608
    Options
    Oops, I meant to say south west. It was off of Lake Clark, in the little town of Port Alsworth.
  • scott608
    Options
    Wow... beautiful 72 degree afternoon. Just completed my first 100 miles on the bike... only 2,400 more to go for the season ! (Probably more realistically 1,900). But it doesn't hurt to shoot high, right?
  • scott608
    Options
    No time for exercise today, better eat right!!
  • hull37
    hull37 Posts: 11
    Options
    well done keep it up
  • scott608
    Options
    Very happy my wife is doing this with me. :-) She's a great encouragement.
  • scott608
    Options
    Just got back from a week of Florida vacation. I ate great considering I was on vacation (more of a maintenance mode), but still will not weigh myself for 1 week. Now back to Chicago spring, and strict weight-loss. :-)
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like a totally different person!!! awesome job!!
  • scott608
    Options
    Biking in the rain this afternoon. I'm hoping to be at my target weight before the first week of June, only 6 weeks left to do it.
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    wow awesome! I need to lose about that same, I am going to see if I can by june to, going to try and workout twice a day for 30days!
  • scott608
    Options
    Great goal. I'm with you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!