Would you rather??????

Options
13»

Replies

123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Would you rather be able to read minds or see the future?

Can I say neither? lol...I guess see the future because reading everyones minds would just be too much stress.

Would you rather travel around the world or buy your dream home?
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Dang hard one...hmmm travel:)

Would you gather be rich with no family or 20 kids and ten dollars in the bank?
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Definitely travel around the world!! LOVE traveling :-) I can buy my dream home later, lol!

Would you rather want to learn how to play football or hockey? My answer is football :-)
  • Levedi
    Levedi Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I will reply to Chris since he seems to havebeen skipped...lol
    I would rather win the lottery...then pay for liposuction ;)

Would you rather cheat or be cheated on?

Oh, and i would rather have the cream part of the cookie!!

Whats the name of that girl from american pie who had the botched liposuction and her stomach looks like there's larvae under the skin?

And cheated on, as if i cheated id have to look myself in the mirror the next day

Crying - im sure hiccups will damage your diaphragm and lungs

Ha! good answer. If I got cheated on (and I did) I could still live with myself.

And the cream part of the oreo, please. Every time.

Would you rather clean up cat sick or take your dog for a walk at 4am?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Don't have a dog but I'd choose to walk one at 4 am- I love the night.

Would you rather be able to travel across the galaxy but never return or live on the moon?
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    travel around the world, rich with no family, walk my dog at 4am, anddd travel across the galaxy! the moon is boring =P

would you rather have eternal youth or super powers?
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    eternal youth...super heroes are overrated.

Would you rather die young and pretty or live old and ugly?
  • ej_xo
    ej_xo Posts: 75
    Options

Old and ugly - I'm trying to get myself away from superficiality: Looks are not important.
    Plus I could spend a long live finding the beauty in everything this world has to offer; sometimes the ugly things are the most beautiful, and even if they aren't, ugly things present the beauty in others (aka. Ugly Externally bringing out the Beauty within).

Ha! Look at me getting all deep :P

WOULD YOU RATHER SEE THE WORLD FROM A DOGS PERSPECTIVE OR FROM THE OPPOSITE GENDER'S PERSPECTIVE...FOR ONE WEEK????
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options

Old and ugly - I'm trying to get myself away from superficiality: Looks are not important.
    Plus I could spend a long live finding the beauty in everything this world has to offer; sometimes the ugly things are the most beautiful, and even if they aren't, ugly things present the beauty in others (aka. Ugly Externally bringing out the Beauty within).

WOULD YOU RATHER SEE THE WORLD FROM A DOGS PERSPECTIVE OR FROM THE OPPOSITE GENDER'S PERSPECTIVE...FOR ONE WEEK????

Hello! Easy ..a from a man's POV most definitely. I already know what I think I know..now I really want to know :wink:

Would you rather marry for money and have an easy lovely life and wealth or marry the love of your life but go through a difficult life?
  • JEK717
    Options

Thats good...thinking deep is the reason for this..to get people thinking so ha you caught on:)

Lol def the guys perspective cuz it would help so much later on in life and even now:)
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    marry for money. if my life is easy and lovely then i obviously don't dislike the rich man i married, and i'm happy, so that's perfectly okay by me!

would you rather live a long life but watch everyone you love and care about pass away? or live a short life and never know loss?
  • JEK717
    Options
    Short life.

Would you rather experience a happy moment with an enemy or a violent one with a friend?
  • JEK717
    Options
    What happened guys???
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    A happy moment with an enemy.

Would you rather have a dog's love for his whole life or a human's love for just a few days?
  • JEK717
    Options
    Definitely a dogs love:)

Would you rather have to purposely destroy your brand new car, or let someone else do it accidentally?

Yeah sorry guys, i so went there:)