Beautiful Blues 03/19/2011

Options
13»

Replies

• msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    My no leftovers lunches (which I try to avoid by having leftovers) are an earthgrain sandwich thin with a tablespoon of peanut butter and fruit (maybe an apple), or a tuna or salmon packaged lunch that I keep in my cupboard in case. Snacks are almost always a cheese stick and a homemade granola bar.
    Debnu - love the new pic!
    I made it to the pool today, and swam 1/2 mile! Yeah me! Came home and tried a weight watcher's recipe I found for homemade tomato/spaghetti sauce with half the calories and half the fat of Ragu (and no saturated fat.) Now I have to go get something done around here.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I figured it was about time I changed my pic:).

Your no leftover meals sound good. Toast and peanut butter are my standbys. I had it with a banana for breakfast today. I actually got a better nights sleep last night and I feel on track. Time to do laundry and dishes. Yay!?! My goal today is to drink more water. I keep getting headaches and I have a feeling that is the problem. Have a great day!
  • msh0530
    Options
    Today I had one of my tuna packages and some strawberries, as I didn't have time last night to fix anything else. It was pretty good.

I have a busy weekend planned. I was wondering, has anyone heard from Mayra? I think I will look her up. Have a great Friday, everyone!
  • debnu1
    Options
    I was just thinking of Mayra today. Hopefully she is doing ok. I haven't heard from her in a while. Have a great weekend. I don't have any plans other than cleaning house. Yay. I got my water In. Hopefully you've had agood day too!
  • msh0530
    Options
    Sent her a message. She said that she is fine and will return soon.
    Took the dog for a walk. I think we must be quite a sight, because the cats always follow along. We're just one big happy family! I also finished making the prom dress for my student tonight. Tomorrow I am helping at the middle school music festival. Good night!
  • debnu1
    Options
    I'm glad mayra is doing well. I'm going to make sure I get enough water again today. It sure makes a big difference. Happy Saturday!