Replies

• Hplanishek
    Hplanishek Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Circuit training
  • Goal2BeFit2012
    Goal2BeFit2012 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My question is she uses the lighter weight hand weights, but doesn't say exactly what weight they are.. I have 8 pound weights at home and was wondering if it was okay to start off this exercise program with them ?
  • 54r0g3r5
    54r0g3r5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    8 lbs will leave you crying. I started out with 5 my first time out and it was brutal. I had to switch to 2 lbs and even then when I was done my arms were jelly. I suggest starting with no weights. Jillian is no joke.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna do another round starting Monday. Any takers?
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    Can't wait for my results! I'm on my first day of level 1 lol
  • hartsndymonds
    hartsndymonds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Omg. Started mfp 4 weeks ago and loving it. Feel in control and a lot happier
    Did Gillian's ripped in 30 ,week 1 for the first time this morning and got to confess I' m nearly dead lol. Would like to loose another 10lbs by Xmas would love some friends on here. I weigh approx 158 lbs and am 5ft 6 . I'm 37 from England .
  • hartsndymonds
    Options
    Lol. Felt exactly the same.
    I know it gets easier cos I did her 30 day shred last year. Good luck and keep going. Just can't wait to see the results x
  • hartsndymonds
    Options
    I just did this for the first time and I feel like I might be about to die!! I'm ok fitness wise and don't have a huge amount to lose. Does anyone have any tips?

There are parts when she says you aren't allowed to stop, if I hadn't stopped I would have fallen over! I also struggle getting very far with lunges and squats, apparently I have short tendons in my lower legs which used to cause me similar issues with dancing when I was a child.

I'd love to hear how people got through the first couple of days, argh!! :noway:
    Lol. Felt exactly the same.
    I know it gets easier cos I did her 30 day shred last year. Good luck and keep going. Just can't wait to see the results x
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I'm planning to start RI30 today! Feel free to add me. I had some good results from the 30DS but I know this will be hard!
    Good luck everyone
  • tetinareeves
    Options
    How can i add you tapes to myfitnespal . I have them all I'v been working on ripped and abs taps just need to know how many coloies I'm burning to put into data base
  • tetinareeves
    Options
    This is an old picture I'm in a size 6 but I keep this to not to forget
  • theonlyYazzy
    theonlyYazzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    any before and after pix from RI30 ??
  • lilkolbe
    Options
    How do you input the JM. Ripped in 30 DVD into the exercise section?
    I can't figure it out... Help Please!
  • carlacostamagna
    carlacostamagna Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started doing the ripped in 30. I gave birth to my 2nd child 2 months ago and finally got the ok from the Dr. to work out. I am very excited to lose the weight and reading your entries it looks like you are all getting good results. I am currently 133lbs and my goal is to get to 118 and tone up all over, especially my flabby post aby tummy and abs.

I also wanted to know ho to input the ripped in 30 into the diary log, so far I just added a "new" excersise and called it "Jillian ripped in 30 and made it 250 calories worth. Hope this helps you ladies. otherwise if anyone has a better way to add it please let me know.

I am not doing the meal plan because I HATE diets, but I am just eating lots of veggies and protein and eating very small portions of carbs. Nothing fried, no junk food, etc.
    Looking forward to sharing the progress
  • noela1225
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm a mom of a 4 yr old and teacher age 38. I started the 30 day shred and I'm on day 6 level. I was putting the calories burned as 150 is that correct? Thx :)
  • qtnatty
    Options
    Just finished Ripped in 30: Day 2 of Week 4. I feel stronger. I input the workout as Circuit Training into myfitnesspal. I started the 30 Day shred but never finished it so have been happy that I've been able to stick with Jillian for these 4 weeks. Good luck to everyone else attempting it!
  • Skieblueshllgdwn
    Skieblueshllgdwn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Not 100% sure, but when doing any weight/cardio burning exercise, I do not think you are supposed to eat up the extra calories burned. Any Professional thoughts on this?
  • Skieblueshllgdwn
    Skieblueshllgdwn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30, I've bought it. But I'm doing Body Revolution right now, I'm on week 9 of 12, after will be trying ripped in 30 and her Abs video 2-3 xs a week. So I hope u back to join you all I. 4 weeks. Since January 15, lost 15lbs, and 13 " overall. Looking for 40 lbs more, long journey ahead
  • Zakiya05
    Zakiya05 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow I think you have made great progress so far! This is my second attempt of trying the 30 Day Ripped. Last time I only got to week two. This time I am determined though. I am new to myfitnesspal.com and my feelings were hurt when I saw how many calories I should be eating a day just to drop .6 lbs per week. I am not looking to drop pounds as much as I am looking to drop inches, so I don't even know why I am trying to drop 13 pounds. I wish there were some kind of mech. that you could put in measurements instead of pounds, but hey maybe I am asking for too much. I

Good luck on your continued weight loss journey!
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im might try this tonight. Id like to start monday really but if I find it ok il do it today and then 5 days a week or maybe 6 depending how it goes