Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
Hello!
I wanted to start a board about the new Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD. I was thinking we could help each other and show results and success stories!

Here is what I have done..

I did week 1 for 8 days and am now on my second day of week 2. I have lost 1.5 lbs and can definitely see a difference in the shape of my body. I am aiming to lose 15 lbs. I am well on my way!!

Replies

• CallMeMamaBoo
    Options
    Great for you!!!

I started my journey with her 30DS and seen significant changes in a short amount of time. But it got easy!

SO I am now on to Ripped in 30.
    I did Level 1 for 7 days with 5 lb weights when using 2 weights and 8 lb weight while using 1 weight.
    I just finished Day 3 of Level 2 using 5 lbs weights.
    In the time that I have started Ripped in 30, I have lost another 1.5 inches from my waist. I see all sorts of new changes. It's exciting!!!
  • amyannie
    amyannie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing results! I love Jillian! She just makes me want to work out... can't wait to see what the final result will be like!
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    I love Jillian too!! I'm just re-starting 30day shred after a week off with the flu. I dont know what pound weights your supposed to use with it but all i have are 5LB weights. I as well have noticed a huge difference even since I had started the previous time! My "pecs" are disappearing! lol But my tummy is visibly shrinking!! WHOOHOOO Its easier to stick with it when results show so quickly!! Tough workout for me right now, but again just started yesterday! I told my hubby he's going to do it with me as well!
    Good luck ladies and when I'm done with 30 day shred I bet I will move on to Ripped in 30!
  • amyannie
    Options
    I started with the 30DS too but then had some health problems so had to give it up for a while so I actually never got to finish... then when Ripped in 30 came I couldn't wait to bust it out! Let me know how the shred works for you! :)
  • suelynn62
    suelynn62 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 5 week 1 today. I love this dvd. I hope I have good results at the end of 30 days!
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i'm doing 30 day shred right now and am about to move up to level 3 so I'll check out this dvd when I'm done. I can definitely see a difference in my waist and arms!
  • amyannie
    Options
    congrats everyone!!! keep it up! it will definitely be worth it!
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I wanted to start a board about the new Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD. I was thinking we could help each other and show results and success stories!

Here is what I have done..

I did week 1 for 8 days and am now on my second day of week 2. I have lost 1.5 lbs and can definitely see a difference in the shape of my body. I am aiming to lose 15 lbs. I am well on my way!!

I'm starting the DVD tomorrow! I'm so excited to see the results. I love her videos. Please friend me so that I can see your progress!
  • amyannie
    Options
    I am on day 3 of week 2 and OMG... this is like the worst thing ever! There's so many moves I still can't do! ugh I hope I can make it past this level eventually but I have a feeling I am going to be spending more than a week on this one... I haven't officially lost any weight yet but my clothes are fitting better and I can start to see a difference in my body... My back fat is disappearing! YAY! and my mom said that my face looks much smaller... Hope this thing actually works with all the pain it's bringing me... :)
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    It is very intense-I thought, I am now week 3 day 2 today and I am sore-wanna talk about crazy moves!! I was ready to give up half way through week 2 but I had a talk with myself and just figured do the best you can do-Good Luck!!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I have to have it.. OMG.. where did you get it? Ripped in 30? Walmart have it? I seen the website does.
  • ItsJustVicki
    Options
    I had mine preordered from Amazon
  • amyannie
    Options
    I had mine preordered from Amazon

me too! soooo worth it!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I LOOKED ON JULLIANS SITE AND SHE HAS IT FOR 12.99 GETTING IT TOMORROW.. I SO CANT WAIT.. EXCITED.
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first workout! I LOVED it! I've done JM's 30DS but this one is by far better since she doesn't repeat any of the moves. I was able to do everything except for the side plank ab work. Those are always hard for me; I know that you aren't suppose to be putting weight on your shoulders but I can never get the lift correctly.

I'm super excited to do it again tomorrow morning! Keep it up everyone - just think of how good your butt is going to look in those jeans!
  • tamcrit
    tamcrit Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just bought "Ripped" yesterday and did it for the first time last night...great workout!! I can feel it a little this morning, but it's that "you had a good workout" feeling, not painful. I am going to do it every other day, mixing it in with my running training. Is anyone also doing the 30 Day meal plan combined with the DVD? I looked at it online, but need to print it out today. I have been plateaued for about 6 months, so hoping that this will jump start me again...also getting company and a little vacation the end of April and I want to look good!! Let me know how it is going for everyone. I am very interested in results and also who is doing the meal plan. I need to take measurements today, so that I can track inches results.
    Tammy
  • mnoellej
    mnoellej Posts: 3
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred video and started it awhile ago but didn't finish. I am going to start it again todday I think and try to do the whole 30 days. How do you guys track this on the excercise piece?
  • maurita17
    maurita17 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have to have it.. OMG.. where did you get it? Ripped in 30? Walmart have it? I seen the website does.

I got it at walmart two weeks ago. i completed week one and did one day of week 2 i sort of fell off the wagon and i want to start over
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    About Ready to hit the video too(for today I mean)! Its so great to have support out there from others who have gone through her tough videos!! Keep it up everyone!
  • amyannie
    Options
    I just finished my first workout! I LOVED it! I've done JM's 30DS but this one is by far better since she doesn't repeat any of the moves. I was able to do everything except for the side plank ab work. Those are always hard for me; I know that you aren't suppose to be putting weight on your shoulders but I can never get the lift correctly.

I'm super excited to do it again tomorrow morning! Keep it up everyone - just think of how good your butt is going to look in those jeans!

Wait until you get to week 2! Now that's an *kitten* kicking... doing straight planks for cardio for 2 minutes... that woman is crazy! but people have been noticing I look smaller!! I haven't lost any inches or any weight though... As for another question about her meal plan... I am KINDA following it. She gives you about 1400 calories per day which I am counting through here. I'm not really into cooking so I kinda do my own thing. Hope you are all having fun getting beaten up by Jillian! :)