Options

Replies

• myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks coquetona!! good job to you :drinker:
  • campbellcjdm
    Options
    Question - do you guys really do a specific week workout for 7 days before you move to the next week, or do you do it 7 times (maybe longer than a calendar week), or do you do it until you are ready to move on (bored or accomplished)? :huh:
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Question - do you guys really do a specific week workout for 7 days before you move to the next week, or do you do it 7 times (maybe longer than a calendar week), or do you do it until you are ready to move on (bored or accomplished)? :huh:

I gave myself a schedule of 6 days on level 1, 7 on level 2, 8 on level 3 (still on this level currently) and 9 on level 4. This has been working really well for me but I think it is about doing what works for you. Good luck!
  • SuzyB5791
    SuzyB5791 Posts: 6
    Options
    How are you guys logging your workouts in the journal? I've logging it as cardio but I'm not sure that is correct. I started Ripped in 30 and completed it in mid April/May but then soon after quit working out and watching my diet. I've started back up and I am determined to get healthy. I started week one again and I'm a little sore but it's worth it.
  • myvenus
    Options
    I did each level 6 times, it took me more than 30 days, but it's whatever works for you! I will do each level again, not in any order, but work on the ones I feel like doing for that day..and I am also walking/running on treadmill.........

I record it as cardio, "circuit training' and I think that is what most people record it as.....
  • raimie
    raimie Posts: 1
    Options
    How many calories are you guys eating daily?

I am on only on day 4 of Level 1 and noticing small changes in my tone(yay!), but haven't been eating more than 1400 calories per day- usually less, never <1200. I don't have a HRM, but I have been seeing levels of at least 200kcal/workout from other posters and am worried that I'm not fueling my body well enough! I don't feel starved, but I know that it can also cause excess fat storage when you don't have a large enough # of net calories.

Currently 5'6" / 128 lbs
    Goal is to maybe lose a few lbs but mostly tighten the loose stuff and feel stronger and in better shape overall!

Thanks!
  • kowens24
    kowens24 Posts: 1
    Options
    I use a heart rate monitor, too, and it calculates my calories burned. I've actually burned up to 400 calories on week one. I think it depends some on your weight, too. It's a killer, right!?
  • imrsamie
    imrsamie Posts: 1
    Options
    How many days a week do you do the Ripped in 30?
  • myvenus
    Options
    I did it 5 (sometimes 6) days a week, but it is your personal preference. JM suggests one day of rest each week...
  • lfronczek
    lfronczek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just completed W1D1
    Still a loooooong way to go!
  • forkeeps
    forkeeps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did L1D1 this morning also, but I'm only doing it 3 times a week to supplement my running routine.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Finished up W3D8 today! Starting W4 tomorrow! :o)
  • shawnalaufer
    Options
    Just bought it at Target tonight....cant wait to start! I could use some motivational friends that are doing it too so feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I plan to start Ripped in 30 after I finish the Shred, but I don't know where to find it as they don't have it at Walmart.
  • coquetona
    Options
    I plan to start Ripped in 30 after I finish the Shred, but I don't know where to find it as they don't have it at Walmart.

The previous poster said she got a copy at Target. I bought mine on Amazon. Hope that helps!
  • xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options

The previous poster said she got a copy at Target. I bought mine on Amazon. Hope that helps!

It's available for free online.
  • shels67
    shels67 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi everyone :) just completed day 1 of week 1. i feel energized...! just joined the site, this is my first post...really looking forward to tracking my progress. and hope to make some accountability buddies here too :)
  • shels67
    shels67 Posts: 11
    Options
    hi shawna, how do i add you as a friend, i just started ripped in 30 too!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Is there a before and after thread for Ripped in 30??
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    For those who got her meal plan can i ask how? All the sites i found want me to pay a monthly fee to see it. If someone could post how you got it and if you had to pay i would appreciate it.