Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    All of you girls are doing great, just even doing this is great in my opinion....I have done Level 2 four times now and the Planks are still hard......I have to stop and take a breath then continue with them, a few times...........I will do Level 2 at least 2 more times then move on to Level 3. I see somebody likes L3 better, now I'm not as scared; I'm still scared LOL, but not as scared :bigsmile: I do see results, that is for sure....those results make me push for more :tongue:
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    You will get there. Ive read where some people just plow right through regardless of how bad they struggle with each level. That is what i intend to do. After doing each level of the Shred for 10 days each i just dont have it in me to do an indefinite # of days per level for ripped. I do 5 days per level. I think when i finish the entire thing i am going to start over and vary which levels i do. I am also trying to incorporate No More Trouble Zones into my routine.

Good Luck, you can do it.

W3D2 finished! (plus 15 extra mins on my treadmill)

I am working it just like you, 5 days per level as well, Mon-Fri (tho I did check it out on Sunday and played with it a little). I plow right through regardless, just as I did on the Shred. I did the 30 day Challenge (where you incorporate the Shred, NMTZ and BFBM) as well. The last two workouts I mentioned are really long hence I did them only on the weekends. They are both challenging. After Ripped I plan on doing the 6 week 6 pack, if I survive..haha.
  • khharms
    khharms Posts: 12
    Options
    Can I still join?! I just bought this DVD yesterday. I just watched the first week, and oh my! If I get brave, I'll do it tonight, otherwise, I'm starting in the morning :)
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard khharms!!! you can do this and we will help :smile:
  • khharms
    Options
    welcome aboard khharms!!! you can do this and we will help :smile:

Thank you!!
    Has anyone followed her 30-day diet plan? It is protein packed, but I'm wondering if it's enough food! For example, the dinners... she doesn't say to add any sides. We usually have a meat, grain and a veggie for dinner. If I put a plate of just meat down for my husband he will think I lost my mind, lol!
  • hilaryadamec
    Options
    Still on week 1, but I can definitely feel things getting easier. 4 days in and the only thing I have to modify is the pushups and the ab workout that you do on your side (don't remember what it's called). I was thinking I'd have to spend another week in 1 before moving on to 2, but I think I'll be ready by Sunday! I haven't really shed any pounds yet, but I can definitely feel some hard muscles under the layer of flab, and my waist seems smaller :)
  • kel7298
    Options
    W3D3 done.

I know know if it was just me but dang it about killed me today.
  • khharms
    Options
    Holy moly.... I just finished W1D1. I wonder if I"ll be able to walk tomorrow!!

On a side note: 1 year ago I tried doing her 30 Day Shred (original DVD) and could not make it through the first week, even on the modified version. Today... I was at LEAST able to keep up with the modified version. I train for triathlons and go to spin twice a week and I don't sweat like I did doing her workout. Wow.

Cals Burned: 403
  • amberrust18
    Options
    Just finished W1D5. Starting level 2 tonight, so excited to be moving on- level 1 isnt much of a challenge anymore! Wish me luck!

I've also noticed that I havent lost any weight (probably gained a lb) but i do think its more muscle weight- everything is definitely getting more toned.
  • kel7298
    Options
    I've also noticed that I havent lost any weight (probably gained a lb) but i do think its more muscle weight- everything is definitely getting more toned.

same here...

W3D4 done!
  • summerbreeze76
    summerbreeze76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    W3D4 Done!! So happy about that. I feel a sore throat coming on, but unless my throat is killing me in the morning I will finish off with level 3 . Lets do this Ladies!!!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I know most of you started quite awhile ago but I was doing the shred (finished 6/20!) and now I'm ready to move on to something else. This dvd doesn't seem to be as popular as the shred but I've read reviews online where people said they loved this video even more. I started yesturday so I finished W1D2 tonight.
  • kel7298
    Options
    W3D4 Done!! So happy about that. I feel a sore throat coming on, but unless my throat is killing me in the morning I will finish off with level 3 . Lets do this Ladies!!!

I hope you feel better summer.

W3D5 done...yay yay! On to Level 4 Monday (or perhaps a sneak preview Sunday)
  • kel7298
    Options
    I would love to join this group! I know most of you started quite awhile ago but I was doing the shred (finished 6/20!) and now I'm ready to move on to something else. This dvd doesn't seem to be as popular as the shred but I've read reviews online where people said they loved this video even more. I started yesturday so I finished W1D2 tonight.

Welcome! I personally love it (more than the shred) but that is just my opinion :flowerforyou:
  • summerbreeze76
    Options

Welcome!
  • summerbreeze76
    Options
    W3D5 is in the books. Yea!!!! Level 4 starts on Monday!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I am starting level 3 of 30 day shred tomorrow and then i am going on to this one.

I also want to do the 6 week abs. How is Ripped in 30 with the ab workout?
  • kel7298
    Options
    How is Ripped in 30 with the ab workout?

personally I don't feel too much going on in my abs. it's my hammies that are getting hammered :wink:
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of L1, and tomorrow I start L2. I have lost 2 lbs and 2 inches.
  • kellymcaloon
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! I start week 3 tomorrow and am terrified!