• autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    ok now wait do I drink back my workout calories

No you don't drink them back, you steam them back LOL
    So freakin funny!
  • rosiesparkle100
    Options
    Oh god, I am so confused. I have been on a calorie free diet for a while now, and I have PUT ON 100lbs. Do you think it's TOM? Am I in STARVATION MODE? I have heard rumours though that the government has started putting calories in FOOD now. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I have been happily eating all my burgers, chips and cheese, NOT KNOWING that there might be CALORIES lurking inside? Do you think that's anything to do with my problem? Or am I paranoid?
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • JenniferH81
    JenniferH81 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    it's interesting the stuff people get snippy about.

Sense of humor = important.

on that note:

f00a29e2911f4154a66d6fc.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    this is stupid.

wow I cant even imagine going through life without a sense of humor.Life is short its good to laugh and find the humor in things.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    f00a29e2911f4154a66d6fc.jpg

I -shudder- to think what my abs would look like in that thing right now... muffins? *SHUDDER* Also, did anyone else notice that guy looks healthy??
  • zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    I -shudder- to think what my abs would look like in that thing right now... muffins? *SHUDDER* Also, did anyone else notice that guy looks healthy??

I may be staring too much, but his TV remote is backwards. (Yep, I have spent some time in my boxers watching TV.)

edit for spelling
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    this is stupid.

Its a spoof. Adopt some humor... Laughter burns more calories than frowning upon some fun...