Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    thank you cygnusR!!
  • therobinator
    therobinator Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    My "tramp stamp":

n594048855_785832_2451.jpg

Yes, I know it looks clip-art-ish and/or cartoon-y....but it's *exactly* what I wanted. :)
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    tat5.jpg
    tat4.jpg
    tat3.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    tat1.jpg
    These are my first five.... Im looking for a cute turtle and haven't found the right one yet, and I'd like to get a Luckenbooth but haven't decided between the five pictures I have found.
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My "tramp stamp":

n594048855_785832_2451.jpg

Yes, I know it looks clip-art-ish and/or cartoon-y....but it's *exactly* what I wanted. :)

I think its awesome!!!! looks like smileys on your back!!!!
    P.S. I've been told that its only a tramp stamp if its symmetrical....
    I have one too!! LOL
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    My dd would love that
    peace signs, hearts and smilie faces..all her fav!!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Love this post, want to see more!!!! I don't have any, but am wanting to get some :)
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I responded to a post about tattoos a few weeks ago, and it totally made me want to get another tattoo!! I am going next month to get one on my hip. I have one on my left shoulder blade right now. Funny thing is, when I got my first tattoo, I told myself that I just wanted ONE and I would be happy. People are right when they say tattoos are addicting!! I have my design all picked out, but I want to see YOUR tattoo!! So post some pics, pronto!! :glasses:

spring2011003.jpg
  • missy1970eb
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I responded to a post about tattoos a few weeks ago, and it totally made me want to get another tattoo!! I am going next month to get one on my hip. I have one on my left shoulder blade right now. Funny thing is, when I got my first tattoo, I told myself that I just wanted ONE and I would be happy. People are right when they say tattoos are addicting!! I have my design all picked out, but I want to see YOUR tattoo!! So post some pics, pronto!! :glasses:

spring2011003.jpg
  • missy1970eb
    Options

spring2011003.jpg
  • missy1970eb
    Options
    mine on my profile page, have no idea how 2 get them here:laugh:
  • missy1970eb
    Options
    mine on my profile page, have no idea how 2 get them here:laugh:
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    Options
    2011-03-22_160640-1.jpg
    Its Beethoven's Fur Elise

I love this. I'm getting some of Howard Hanson's Chorale and Alleluia on my wrists once I have the money. Maybe I'll make it a reward for reaching a weight goal c:
  • BlazedBetty
    Options
    My first tattoo...
    l-1.jpg

My 2nd tattoo...
    l.gif
    The black-light ink glows, and I had them use the white ink, since it wouldn't show up without the black-light that way
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    My first and only...as of right now anyways :)
    Picture2222225.jpg?t=1300834229
  • gozdeh
    gozdeh Posts: 59
    Options
    Going Friday to get my very first! I'm having a grey and gold cancer ribbon put on my shoulder with my son's name in it to represent his one year anniversary of his brain cancer diagnosis. He is now cancer free! His journey began March 25, 2010.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/kaidenbrennfoerder

I am real glad to hear that your son is better! :flowerforyou:
  • gozdeh
    Options
    My first tattoo...
    l-1.jpg

My 2nd tattoo...
    l.gif
    The black-light ink glows, and I had them use the white ink, since it wouldn't show up without the black-light that way
  • gozdeh
    Options

Thats really cool!
  • gozdeh
    Options
    I have a tribal dragon on my back.... When I figure out how to get it on here I will put it up :)
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Here's my most recent one...I have 4 and there's a few more I want to get! ;)

tattoo.jpg