Show me your tattoo(s)!!!

Options

Replies

• Midcoast_Mermaid
    Options
    I can't figure out how to get my picture to post in here! But I have an image of my tattoo in my profile pictures. And that picture is almost how I want my body to look again...
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Cause I'm bored lol

Top of my Back

topback.jpg

Middle of my Back

middleback.jpg

Bottom of my back

bottomback.jpg

My full back piece

fullback.jpg

my first tattoo on my thigh

thigh.jpg

my wrist

wrist.jpg

My foot, along with my mom's and my 2 sister's

ladybugs.jpg

my calve

calve.jpg

hope this worked!

can you read the chinese symbols on your back? it reads rabbit - dragon - snake - monkey. the character on your calf reads "lotus" correctly, but has a mistake in the top strokes...
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Here are mine, I have all black/white because I am a big fan of the old school style and I feel color can sometimes take away from the art. I have to keep all of mine hidden since I work for the state and they are very conservative. My next will be a full back piece but I'm not sure when I am going to get it.

My first tattoo(s):
    0326082153-1.jpg

Second tattoo. This usually needs a little explanation when people see it. It says "The world owes me nothing, but we owe each other the world." It is song lyrics from an Ani Difranco song (most people don't even know who she is) and the album artwork to the CD:
    0729092009-1.jpg

Latest tattoo right after it was finished, Deuteronomy 1:17:
    Picture1-1.png
  • vfinn
    vfinn Posts: 16
    Options
    can u get a temporary tattoo? if so for how long will it last??
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    can you read the chinese symbols on your back? it reads rabbit - dragon - snake - monkey. the character on your calf reads "lotus" correctly, but has a mistake in the top strokes...

oh snap!!

i'll post mine in a bit.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo SO bad I just don't know what I want! How did you all decide! It feels like such a HUGE decision to me...it's with you forever! The only thing in my life that means enough to me to represent with a tattoo are my children so I know I want something that has to do with them. Some design or picture with their names in it or something. I'm not creative so I haven't been able to create something on my own.

I LOVE everyone's tattoos! So cool!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Calf

IMG_20110322_222554.jpg
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    fun thread. I have 3. I'll see if i can get pics of them tomorrow :)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Damn, the picture quality makes the tattoos look like crap, but I just took these with my iPhone. i swear they look better in real life! :laugh:

Clover on my outer left calf:
    tattoos005.jpg

Orange slice on my inner left calf:
    tattoos004.jpg

Flowers around my right ankle:
    tattoos003.jpg

Cross on the back of my left calf:
    tattoos006.jpg

Glow Worm on the top of my right foot. This was my nephew's favorite toy. He passed away as a baby and was buried with his toy. His Mom and his other aunt have the same tattoo.
    tattoos002.jpg

A Mother/Daughter symbol that I got on the 4 year anniversary of my Mom passing away. It's just below my neck.
    100_34301.jpg

Smirky, mischievous face on my right wrist. Extra bonus points for anyone who can guess what this is from:
    tattoos001.jpg

And I've got one more...one that only a select few get to see. :wink:
  • sweetdreams1024
    Options
    bon jovi?
  • sweetdreams1024
    Options
    i love seeing evryone tattoos i doint knw how to uplaod them or i would show mine i have 8 so far but plan on getting a new one when i lose 7 more lbs its my reward for getting that far and boy am i craving it lol any help with uplaoding the pics would be wonderfull thanks
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    IMG02450-20110127-0208.jpg
    sorry for mirror lint
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i'd have to find some pics but i have 4.
    sunflower near ankle, my first one when i was 18
    next was my name in Chinese and Chinese zodiac sign at the top of my back
    next was a tramp stamp, haha! it is a tribal thing on the lower back that i actually had done in two parts a year or so apart, does that count as 2? lol
    and finally i got a little star on the inside of my wrist last year when my young cousin died. she loved tattoos too! this one is my favorite as it is so cute!! :tongue:
  • seemae
    seemae Posts: 38
    Options
    Here are mine, I have all black/white because I am a big fan of the old school style and I feel color can sometimes take away from the art. I have to keep all of mine hidden since I work for the state and they are very conservative. My next will be a full back piece but I'm not sure when I am going to get it.

I agree with you, I think color can take away and it also generally requires a lot of upkeep.
    Second tattoo. This usually needs a little explanation when people see it. It says "The world owes me nothing, but we owe each other the world." It is song lyrics from an Ani Difranco song (most people don't even know who she is) and the album artwork to the CD:
    0729092009-1.jpg

Love Ani Difranco c: I saw her at Rothbury Music Festival in 2009, really enjoyed it though I was working so I didn't get to see the whole show. That's a very cool piece.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I have 2. I would upload a pic, but I don't know how. How do I do that?
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Hope this works & the pics aren't giant.

I have a "tramp stamp" ... its a flower with some swirls out from either side, no color, I don't have any pics of it.

This one I got for my birthday last year. "Love is patient, love is kind" This one gets lots of stares, I guess placement? IDK. It's nothing fancy or detailed.
    1300887946242.jpg
    1300887970131.jpg

This one I got this year, I think January..maybe early Feb. The symbol on the left means Mouse (what we call my daughter) and the symbol on the right means Bear (what we call my son)
    1300888033204.jpg

This is a pic of one of my brothers tattoos - its on the inside of his bicep, I'm getting the same thing, but on my ribcage (or maybe hip, haven't decided yet) for my birthday this year (tomorrow). Well it cut off the second half of "Family" it doesn't just say "fam" lol it reads "Family First"
    477.jpg

I plan on getting one final one to match one of my DH's. In Japanese characters, it says "Only God can judge me" I'm going to put it down the center of my left calf.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

yes, they're the years my nephews were born...and the people I work for are chinese and they can still read the lotus symbol...so it might just be a little twitch, not that the character is wrong...but impressive that you can read that...can you see the symbols in the water?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options

oh snap!!

i'll post mine in a bit.

what are you "oh snapping?" or are you just trying to be rude and coming across as immature?
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i have 2 one is on my profile when i first got it kinda blurry the second is the libra symbol on my back