10lbs by Mother's Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• meadows654
    meadows654 Posts: 164
    Options
    So my daughter gives me a big hug this morning and said, "Mommy, my hands can touch now!" I never realized before, but when she hugged me around my waist, she couldn't touch her hands together. Out of the mouths of babes! Talk about a motivator!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So my daughter gives me a big hug this morning and said, "Mommy, my hands can touch now!" I never realized before, but when she hugged me around my waist, she couldn't touch her hands together. Out of the mouths of babes! Talk about a motivator!

That is so awesome - Congrats on your loss to date!! It is nice to be able to have such an excellent motivator :smile:
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ok, I weighed in today. Not sure if I should count it for this week's weigh in or next week's. I'm down 2.6 pounds!

My goal for this week to get to the gym a total of four times. I've been getting there three times but I want to add an extra day.

My goal for my daughter is to have her want to spend time with me.

SW: 212
    CW: 206.4
    GW: 162
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!
  • Nmama
    Options
    Ok, I weighed in today. Not sure if I should count it for this week's weigh in or next week's. I'm down 2.6 pounds!

My goal for this week to get to the gym a total of four times. I've been getting there three times but I want to add an extra day.

My goal for my daughter is to have her want to spend time with me.

SW: 212
    CW: 206.4
    GW: 162
    Awesome job! I would just count it as this week, next week is still days away. :)
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! My mother in law is coming up that weekend, and she hasn't seen me since before i started dieting... so that extra ten pounds will add that extra wow factor. This week's goal is to maintain calorie shifting. so we will see how that goes.

SW: 205.6
    CGW:195.6 (ps! this will be the lowest weight i have ever seen on the scale since before i got preggers 5 years ago!)
  • mariangel03
    Options
    I want to try this also.. My current weight is 155 so ten lbs would be great. Is there a plan we're following?
  • Nmama
    Options
    I want to try this also.. My current weight is 155 so ten lbs would be great. Is there a plan we're following?

Whatever works for u. Each Monday we'll state our goals for that week and if we hit previous ones ;)
  • MargieWalsh
    MargieWalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in. I am a mother of four. CW 161. GW 151.
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    This challenge is going to be so much fun, looking forward to seeing everyone's weekly goals and loss'. Look out Mother's Day here we come :smile:
  • meadows654
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, but I've been working out every morning for the past 3 mornings. (Small victory here!) I found that if I waited until after work, it was too easy to not do it, and then if I have the urge to in the evening, it's a bonus! Now I have to keep it up for the rest of the week!
  • Nmama
    Options
    How's everyone doing? I'm not a morning person by any stretch of the imagination, but I've been working out every morning for the past 3 mornings. (Small victory here!) I found that if I waited until after work, it was too easy to not do it, and then if I have the urge to in the evening, it's a bonus! Now I have to keep it up for the rest of the week!

today is a horrible day. Ive been spending all my time with the pump in the backyard trying to keep the flooding at a minimum. oh, I giggle when people think california is sunny and warm year round. lol now I have to adjust my cals cause I just had to have hot chocolate when I came in. I was soaking wet. I also chased my garbage cans down the street. its been fun
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i already drank soda!! oops
  • meadows654
    Options
    Ok, weighing in. Down to 149.6! That's 1 lb! Doing a workout everyday has helped. Not sure what to do for next week. Maybe do a little more? If I do an exercise in the morning I'll try to do something in the evening too, at least 3-4 times this week.
  • Nmama
    Options
    I'm adding my weight from friday (my weigh in day) I'm down to 173.1. was 174.3.this week I'll work on more exercising and lots more water
  • Nmama
    Options
    Good job!!
    Ok, weighing in. Down to 149.6! That's 1 lb! Doing a workout everyday has helped. Not sure what to do for next week. Maybe do a little more? If I do an exercise in the morning I'll try to do something in the evening too, at least 3-4 times this week.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm mom of four and that will be a great present for me.
    CW: 179.8
    GW : 169. for this challenge.
    UG: 130-120
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this!! Being down 10 by Mothers day would be FABLIZ!

my goal for this week is to get at least 30 min of walking in 5 times.

my momma goal is to be more patient! ( patiant? those confuse me...lol)

how does the bump thing work do you just type those words in or is there something else that needs to be done to follow the thread?
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    SO its monday......my starting weight last week was 176.1 and when i weighed in was 175.5 so im down .6..better than nothing i guess!

my goal was no diet soda but that didnt work out....i dont know what to do for this week, i hutr my hip flexor last sunday and didnt realize how bad until saturday so i cant gym as much as i would like since i need it to heal...so i guess my goal will be to not go over my calories at all, which will be hard since iw ont have the exercise calories to eat back.
  • meadows654
    Options
    Everyone's shrinking! Congrats to all! We can do this!! Yay, mamma power!