10lbs by Mother's Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for today is 181.4 a slight gain of 0.4 but I am okay with it. My goal for this week is kick the 0.4 in the *kitten* and get down some more.
  • Nmama
    Nmama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    everyone is doing awesome! What is your motivation? Mine of course is the kiddos, oh and not wanting to look fat in pics when my bff and I go to disney :p
  • meadows654
    meadows654 Posts: 164
    Options
    everyone is doing awesome! What is your motivation? Mine of course is the kiddos, oh and not wanting to look fat in pics when my bff and I go to disney :p
    I would love to look at pics of myself and not groan. A new family portrait might be in order once I get closer to my "goal weight." And I love that my daughter keeps telling me how strong she is and how big her arm muscles are getting now. :laugh: I just have to get her to stop talking about calories, or the whole world is going to know what I'm doing!! And my hubby got a gym membership (only $10 a month, so it won't break the budget). So he's now on a healthier track, too. Everyone here is very motivating and I'm being supported at home. I just have to learn to not get frustrated with myself because my tummy pouch is going to be the last thing to go. I'm only 5 feet tall, so that's where most of my weight went, and being busty doesn't help, either. :ohwell: But I'll get there!! :happy:
  • EboniA
    EboniA Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am on a mission to lose 10 lbs (45 total). No real time frame but I am serious about it so Mother's Day sounds doable. My challenges are eating out and not exercising on the weekend. 10 lbs sounds easy enough but I have been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs for about 6 months.

The kids are very supportive but my husband works evenings so it's like I'm a single mom... doing everything! My elliptical is in the living room so I have no excuses, I am actually thankful for it!

I am looking for a new job so I would like to fit into my suit better too. From last week, I am down 2 lbs so 8 to go. Happy sweatin' to all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • kendradl
    Options
    My weight day is today and I weighed in at 179.2 this morning. :bigsmile: Hope everyone had an awesome week!!!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm mom of four and that will be a great present for me.
    CW: 179.8
    GW : 169. for this challenge.
    UG: 130-120
    4/3: 178.8
    4/10:
    4/17:
    4/24:
    5/1:
    5/8:
    5/15:
  • meadows654
    Options
    Checking in! Down 1.2lbs to 148.4!!

This week I'm going to do L3 of 30DS for 2 days in a row, then do just cardio on the 3rd day (rinse & repeat and maybe take 1 day off if needed!).
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    hi girls. I'm checking in at 173.5. so im down 2! which is amazing bc i wasnt exactly perfect and i have an injury for 2 more weeks and cant do ANY exercise :(

next goal........ill get back to you. i feel like my next weigh in will be a bad one regardless due to all the nonsense going on. wah

3/21; 176.1
    3/28:175.5
    4/4: 173.5
    4/11:
    4/18:
    4/25:
    5/2:
    5/9:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm down only 1.6 lbs... but... it's been going pretty quick for me, only 5 days ago i came off my plateau.
  • meadows654
    Options
    @Jillian & @Bachooka Congratulations!! You're both doing great!
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    thanks! you are doing well too!! im afraid this next weigh in wont be so great haha...heres hoping otherwise!!
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how I am gonna do for this challenge now. My gallbladder surgery has been re-booked for april 14th. If I lose the ten pounds, it will not be in a super healthy way! but I will see how I do for it.
  • kendradl
    Options
    It seems I have hit a plateau, I am back up from my last week's post, 1.6 lbs. It sucks but what do you do part of the process. And this brings me to my goal for this week: do my damndest to break this plateau.

Good Luck to everyone else, you are all doing awesome.
  • meadows654
    Options
    Good news: I'm down to 147!
    Bad news: I'm in a really weird funk today... can't seem to shake it. Hopefully if I workout when I get home from work, I'll feel better.

I think I need to make my next weekly goal non physical. I will try to read to my daughter every night this week. We don't always get to it, especially if I run late, then dinner runs late, then she takes forever in the shower... :tongue: It happens sometimes...
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    I would love to do this !!

SW - 158
    CW - 149
    GW - 139
  • angelmae30
    Options
    I'm in!!!

SW: 160
    CW: 160
    GW: 150
  • meadows654
    Options
    Only down .2 lb this week. But since it's so close to that TOM, I'm ok with that! How's everyone doing?
  • ysamatar
    Options
    4/10:176.4
    4/17:
    4/24:
    5/1:
    5/8:
    5/15:
  • kendradl
    Options
    A very small 0.6 lb lost for me this week but I am hoping maybe this means I am moving off of my plateau. Hope everyone had a great week.
  • ysamatar
    Options
    4/10:176.4
    4/17: 174.6
    4/24: 174.8
    5/1:
    5/8:
    5/15: