The Climb - Day 6

Options
so yesterday was not too bad. not too great...but not too bad. everything was going according to plan until afternoon break when i learned that it was 2 people's birthdays. ice cream cake ensued. i had jkust a little piece, but it made me crave bad thigns for the rest of th day. i went and got a pizza sub, an ice cream sandwich and a bag of chips. i also got a chocolate bar and 2 mini frozen pizzas. i know i know. bad. but, i did have a breakthrough of sorts. normally i would have 2 pizza subs, which i cut down to 1... and i never ended up eating the little pizzas. i pulled them out of the freezer after i had eaten everything else and realized that i was not hungry, so why did i want to eat still? so i put them back in the freezer and forgot about them. i was not gorged at the end of the night like i would have been had it been a binge. not the best day, but it was not a binge, so i'm happy.

so today, i brough a huge bag of cherries to the office, and have tuna salad, cracker, chicken soup and a granola bar for lunch. i have healthy, fruity snacks for the whole day and have a burger planned for tonight. i'm hoping to stick to my plan for the day, so here goes!!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    so yesterday was not too bad. not too great...but not too bad. everything was going according to plan until afternoon break when i learned that it was 2 people's birthdays. ice cream cake ensued. i had jkust a little piece, but it made me crave bad thigns for the rest of th day. i went and got a pizza sub, an ice cream sandwich and a bag of chips. i also got a chocolate bar and 2 mini frozen pizzas. i know i know. bad. but, i did have a breakthrough of sorts. normally i would have 2 pizza subs, which i cut down to 1... and i never ended up eating the little pizzas. i pulled them out of the freezer after i had eaten everything else and realized that i was not hungry, so why did i want to eat still? so i put them back in the freezer and forgot about them. i was not gorged at the end of the night like i would have been had it been a binge. not the best day, but it was not a binge, so i'm happy.

so today, i brough a huge bag of cherries to the office, and have tuna salad, cracker, chicken soup and a granola bar for lunch. i have healthy, fruity snacks for the whole day and have a burger planned for tonight. i'm hoping to stick to my plan for the day, so here goes!!
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Great! That's definately a breakthrough. Make sure you log everything, I have found it helps the next time I think about eating something, just think of how those number will look!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    That is great:flowerforyou:
    Do you post daily?
    Can I post with you?

Mary