Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Climb - Day 6

ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
so yesterday was not too bad. not too great...but not too bad. everything was going according to plan until afternoon break when i learned that it was 2 people's birthdays. ice cream cake ensued. i had jkust a little piece, but it made me crave bad thigns for the rest of th day. i went and got a pizza sub, an ice cream sandwich and a bag of chips. i also got a chocolate bar and 2 mini frozen pizzas. i know i know. bad. but, i did have a breakthrough of sorts. normally i would have 2 pizza subs, which i cut down to 1... and i never ended up eating the little pizzas. i pulled them out of the freezer after i had eaten everything else and realized that i was not hungry, so why did i want to eat still? so i put them back in the freezer and forgot about them. i was not gorged at the end of the night like i would have been had it been a binge. not the best day, but it was not a binge, so i'm happy.

so today, i brough a huge bag of cherries to the office, and have tuna salad, cracker, chicken soup and a granola bar for lunch. i have healthy, fruity snacks for the whole day and have a burger planned for tonight. i'm hoping to stick to my plan for the day, so here goes!!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    so yesterday was not too bad. not too great...but not too bad. everything was going according to plan until afternoon break when i learned that it was 2 people's birthdays. ice cream cake ensued. i had jkust a little piece, but it made me crave bad thigns for the rest of th day. i went and got a pizza sub, an ice cream sandwich and a bag of chips. i also got a chocolate bar and 2 mini frozen pizzas. i know i know. bad. but, i did have a breakthrough of sorts. normally i would have 2 pizza subs, which i cut down to 1... and i never ended up eating the little pizzas. i pulled them out of the freezer after i had eaten everything else and realized that i was not hungry, so why did i want to eat still? so i put them back in the freezer and forgot about them. i was not gorged at the end of the night like i would have been had it been a binge. not the best day, but it was not a binge, so i'm happy.

so today, i brough a huge bag of cherries to the office, and have tuna salad, cracker, chicken soup and a granola bar for lunch. i have healthy, fruity snacks for the whole day and have a burger planned for tonight. i'm hoping to stick to my plan for the day, so here goes!!
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Great! That's definately a breakthrough. Make sure you log everything, I have found it helps the next time I think about eating something, just think of how those number will look!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    That is great:flowerforyou:
    Do you post daily?
    Can I post with you?

Mary
This discussion has been closed.