What's everyones hobbies?

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    how about stalkin' :ohwell: ...."collecting THINGS" ( as in a big pit ).....:wink:

Me too Ali...ooh...don't forget me!:bigsmile:

I also do a little of this--->Just_Cuz_06.gif

girl...how could I ever!!! tee hee....we do lots of our hobbies together....karaoke, keeping up the collection in the pit....oh and we like to make suits! tee hee...lots of big beauitful suits! *laughs madly*

Man, I have missed a lot lately!!!! Ali....what ARE you doing with all that lotion?? That lotion in the basket??????

um, don't play innocent Tami....or as you like to be called THE RING LEADER......:wink::heart:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    whys there a bag over my head?

*keep it clean megan..... keep it clean megan*

who the hells megan? and why are my trousers being taken off me?

angry.gif I'M Megan!! :sad: You don't even remember my name!!

sorry thought your name was mholmes, i'm still haveing trouble pronuncing that... but anyway that doesn;t explain why my trousers have been removed!

Ali you got any excuses? I'm all out....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    how about stalkin' :ohwell: ...."collecting THINGS" ( as in a big pit ).....:wink:

girl...how could I ever!!! tee hee....we do lots of our hobbies together....karaoke, keeping up the collection in the pit....oh and we like to make suits! tee hee...lots of big beauitful suits! *laughs madly*

Ya'll get on stage together, I'll watch the drinks. :bigsmile:

back up dancers need to be in the.... well back....move it sista!

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif the drinks!! Who's gonna watch the drinks???
  • mholmes
    Options

Ya'll get on stage together, I'll watch the drinks. :bigsmile:

back up dancers need to be in the.... well back....move it sista!

th_thsigns-butbutbut.gif the drinks!! Who's gonna watch the drinks???

:drinker: I got 'em!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Man, I have missed a lot lately!!!! Ali....what ARE you doing with all that lotion?? That lotion in the basket??????

um, don't play innocent Tami....or as you like to be called THE RING LEADER......:wink::heart:
    Moi?? I was on vaca when you were getting up to no good in here!! Hehehe!! :heart:
  • ali106
    Options

Moi?? I was on vaca when you were getting up to no good in here!! Hehehe!! :heart:

yes everyone Tami is innocent she doesn't have texting....we dont' text:noway: SHE WAS ON VACA and WE DON'T TEXT....*whispers to tami...how's that and sorry I let it slip girl....what was I thinking giggle...and yes you're right ...the pit is looking good, nice and full! Soup, Megan and a few others are working hard for the cause!:heart::drinker: *
  • TamTastic
    Options

yes everyone Tami is innocent she doesn't have texting....we dont' text:noway: SHE WAS ON VACA and WE DON'T TEXT....*whispers to tami...how's that and sorry I let it slip girl....what was I thinking giggle...and yes you're right ...the pit is looking good, nice and full! Soup, Megan and a few others are working hard for the cause!:heart::drinker: *

"Aliway, eway avehay otay ebay arefulcay. Onlyway away electsay
    ewfay aymay earnlay ofway ourway ubiousday anplay!" (let me know if you need translation!) :laugh:

:heart: :flowerforyou:
    -Tam
  • ali106
    Options

ewfay aymay earnlay ofway ourway ubiousday anplay!" (let me know if you need translation!) :laugh:

-Tam

onay, amitay....lol ouryay ightray asay alwaysay.....:laugh: sorry I'm a bit rusty LOL...but I still can read it right LMBO:wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

-Tam

onay, amitay....lol ouryay ightray asay alwaysay.....:laugh: sorry I'm a bit rusty LOL...but I still can read it right LMBO:wink:

LMAO! Too funny! Iway ovelay ouyay issysay!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

-Tam

Hey!!! I know German too!!!47b20s0.gif

{{snicker}}
  • mholmes
    Options
    SHANNON!!! :sad: My threads been hi-jacked!!! :sad:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

lmao!!!, you grass
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I love reading, and writing although I don't make time for it anymore. I love, love. love karaoke even though my singing voice is not the best. Sometimes I even plug my machine in when noone's around so I don't have to share the mike. I love flea markets and yardsaling. Shopping for things other than groceries. And 4 wheeling, fishing, some sports.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

thsmiley_consoling.gif Must be their hobby.
  • mholmes
    Options

lmao!!!, you grass

:huh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I like to paint and draw (haven't done it in ages, need to start again), I love music, and playing with my kids who always keep me hoppin'. And if you haven't figured it out already, I :heart: my car and doing stuff with it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I like to singa....about the moona and the juna and the springa!! Sorry, that was from a cartoon growing up....none of you probably get it! hehe

ANYHOO! I love to read, write, cook, travel, decorate, camp, go to movies, yada yada!

I :heart: THAT LITTLE OWL! His little tune is the cutest ever! Wonder if I could teach it to my 3 year old?
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I like to singa....about the moona and the juna and the springa!! Sorry, that was from a cartoon growing up....none of you probably get it! hehe

ANYHOO! I love to read, write, cook, travel, decorate, camp, go to movies, yada yada!

I :heart: THAT LITTLE OWL! His little tune is the cutest ever! Wonder if I could teach it to my 3 year old?

Wow, someone actually got it!! YAYYYY!!! :bigsmile: It was a cute cartoon! That and Sniffles the mouse...remember him???
  • TamTastic
    Options

MUAHHHAAHHAAAHHHAAAA!! Now..all the folks of MFP stare in shock as the truth of Tami and her past comes out......she is a horrible, no good, meanie, evil thread hi-jacker!!! (Psycho music)
  • ali106
    Options

MUAHHHAAHHAAAHHHAAAA!! Now..all the folks of MFP stare in shock as the truth of Tami and her past comes out......she is a horrible, no good, meanie, evil thread hi-jacker!!! (Psycho music)

but we all just love her to peices!!!:heart::love::heart: :love: :heart: