What to drink?

Options
2»

Replies

• anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    i'm into the WATER big time... more less stopped drinking Club Soda after my dentist told me it was bad for the teeth and thanks to MFP (just from having to write it down!) i find i am drinking less and less of the 'evil' coffee...
    but i keep meaning to try to start drinking some Tea 'cuz its supposed to be so good for you -- particularly the japanese green tea (OCHA) -- ...can anybody attest to the health benefits of drinking tea???
    I vote for tea.

I can't attest to it any further than the fact that I like drinking green tea for the fact that it is soothing and tends to make my days a bit more tolerable in comparison to the days I don't. Plus, the trace amounts of caffeine seem to keep me feeling less tired.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    i'm into the WATER big time... more less stopped drinking Club Soda after my dentist told me it was bad for the teeth and thanks to MFP (just from having to write it down!) i find i am drinking less and less of the 'evil' coffee...
    but i keep meaning to try to start drinking some Tea 'cuz its supposed to be so good for you -- particularly the japanese green tea (OCHA) -- ...can anybody attest to the health benefits of drinking tea???

I love tea and I feel good when I drink it. After I started drinking tea I feel like I get sick less and my skin is better. I usually drink lose leaf, Sencha or Bancha and then whatever white tea the co-op has because they ever only have one kind. I like herbal too, a cup of chamomile really does calm me and help me sleep better and calm my stomach when it's upset. I love tea, I think I'm starting to turn into a bit of a tea nerd actually >.<
  • goshagirl
    goshagirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add lemon or lime slices in your water. It helps the boredom from plain ol water.
  • coronalime
    coronalime Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes pre made decaf Black Tea or TJ's pre made Green Tea. Lipton Diet Green Tea. Diet Snapple. You can also take a Celestial Tea and make it cold..