women who are 5'7-5'8...

Options
13»

Replies

• NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I'm 5"7' and am aiming for 120. I was most comfortable and healthy at that weight.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is between 130 and 135. I have a small frame but a lot of muscle, from P90X, so I am not sure when I will stop. Most calculators which take frame size into account say I should be between 120 and 135, but I do think 120 is too small for me. I am at 143 right now, and I started at 250.
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    Just to add: My body wants to naturally stay around 124 but I was eating Pretty Darn Bad to get this high up in my weight without exercise. As long as I keep up exercise I'm normally able to easily maintain mid to low 120s while eating healthy all day. I have very long limbs/torso along with a small frame in general. I also gain and lose weight all over so I able to remain an american eagle size 4 at 120 as well as 135.
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 ish...probably a little shorter now that I'm older :-(

I just reached 135 from 158.........I feel a lot better, and my clothes fit good, but i still want to lose a little more on the tummy.

I think you will know how far to go by looking at your body.......I'm not in a huge hurry to lose more, but I think i will try to slowly lose about 5 -10 more pounds.
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 5'7 and my goal weight is 140. When I get there though I may swing for those last few pounds (: My lowest weight was 138 (that I know of) but when I was in my teens, but I had a good amount of muscle ( I was a figure skater). Soooo We will see how 140 looks on me as an adult.

I think 135 is a realistic goal. But def do what feels/looks right to you.
    Good luck!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'7 and my goal weight is 135.:smile:
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and 185lbs now. In school I was the tomboy and always was the tough girl. -broad shoulders. At (almost) 40 I still am the girl with muscle. My goal weight would be around 160-150lbs.
  • missdana2011
    Options
    Im 5 8' and 150 is pretty trim for me...depends on your bone structure and muscle mass.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    My goal weight is 175 and I'm 5'8", but I have always had a lot of muscle and bigger bone structure (no it's not an excuse for being fat lol).

Ha! Me too! But my goal weight is around 150

I hate being bigger boned!
  • cmisty2001
    Options
    I'm aiming for a well-toned 150, I think I will wear about a size 6 if I'm toned at that weight. If I'm not toned, then it will probably be about a size 8 - 10.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5" and my goal is 150. I have never seen that as adult woman so I dont even know what that would look like. I'm 170.0 right now, down over 30#, and I think the next 20 is attainable. I just want to look in the mirror and be happy. I dont know what that # on the scale will be though! I'm enjoying this journey!
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm 5'7 currently 133lbs and I wear a size four. I Feel comfortable in my clothes but would like to lose a couple more pounds/tone up to feel better in a bathingsuit!!!! So 135 is a good goal I think :)
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    5'7-3/4" My goal eventually is 152-155. We'll see!
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" on the nose and with a large frame I should be between 143-163.

So of course I like curves and am aiming for 165... hell at 170 I'd be flat out excited!
  • adawn09
    adawn09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    I'm 5'8" and I just reached my goal weight of 135. I'm happy with how I look at this weight, but it's seems like everybody else thought that I look better in my 140's. Now that I'm in the 130's I'm starting to be told that I'm a little too skinny, and I need to "get some meat on my bones". However, I think that if you have a smaller bone structure then this weight would look great, because my bone structure is very large. Anyways, I think that you should go to whatever weight makes you feel good. :)
  • wellyourenotSKINNY
    Options
    I'm like 5'8''-5'9''ish and my natural weight is 150 (my starting weight's higher because I put on like 6 pounds)
    My goal's 135 as well.
    From there I'm going to see though. I refuse to lose my curves, but if I can get down some more, I will (I'm naturally really curvy, so I hope this will still hold true at a lower bmi)
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'9" & my 1st goal weight is 135. I do plan on changing my goal to 130 though, just to see how it looks on me. My hubby doesn't want me to get lower than 135, he thinks I'll be TOO skinny but it's just 5 more pounds & if I do look too skinny, the way I eat, it won't take long for me to gain the 5 pounds back. LOL!

Good luck & happy eating! :)