I want to cry.....

Options
13»

Replies

• gbryans
    gbryans Posts: 8
    Options
    :smile: I got an email from a friend yesterday and this was one paragraph of it "I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turning gray, and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver. " VERY TRUE! CLAIROL is great!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Grey since I was 14. I hate it, but I deal.

As my Granddaddy says, 'It can turn colors as long as it doesn't turn loose.'

I won't really feel old until I find a grey hair down...uhm...there...then the feeling old shall commence.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

I won't really feel old until I find a grey hair down...uhm...there...then the feeling old shall commence.

For the record... I love your hair.

I think it's sexy. :heart: :heart:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

For the record... I love your hair.

I think it's sexy. :heart: :heart:

I'm glad, as you have the only opinion that I actually care about. :wink:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement. I guess I am just upset about turning 30 next year....lately I feel as if the best years of my life are already behind me and I have no way to get them back.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your encouragement. I guess I am just upset about turning 30 next year....lately I feel as if the best years of my life are already behind me and I have no way to get them back.

I turn 31 in two weeks GTO. I'm a little torn about how to feel. I mean, I feel better than I have in years, and I feel far more attractive than I have in an equal amount of time. I have a beautiful girlfriend who is my bestfriend, and my nephew is due in a few months.

On the other hand though, I am going to be 31 years old, unmarried, and renting an apartment. I have no children, and haven't really achieved the goals I have set forth for myself.

Still, it's better than last year, living in my brothers basement, going through a horrendous divorce. My 30th birthday was AWFUL.

So yeah, I know how you feel. It's not the end of the world though, actually I think my 30's are going to be really cool. I hope so at least.
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Just wait till your kids point out the white hairs..thats the best.

If it is just one or two, I say yank those babies out. If it is 3 or more..times are changing and it is time to start coloring.