What do you do for fun?

2»

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    I enjoy skinny skiing... bull fights on acid.
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    I love to dance!!!!
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    I love writing, hiking, camping, planning vacations I know I'll never go on, cooking, baking, and long walks on the beach. :laugh:

Oh, I also love adding emoticons to my e-mails.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    @Fear.....I have read up on how to do that....I didn't even think to add that into mine, I love going to old cemeteries and taking pics, and just reading the stones.....but have not done a rubbing yet....do you have any pics of the ones you have done?

I always enjoy old cemetaries too... there is one I just to go fishing by, it was in the middle of the woods, not even a road nearby. Most of the headstones that you could read were from the 1700's. Nothing ornate like the big old ones here in NYC. I like to walk through Trinity Cemeratry on my way to work, especially in the fresh snow.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    I love to read, and I love going out dancing. The best thing is my house when the Hubby and Kids are gone. Oh the quite!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    I love to hang out with my friends, read, bake. I am currently working on getting my yard fixed up, replanting hedges, putting down new lawn etc, I horseback ride and have shown dressage. I love the ocean the beach and the mountains.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    In the winter I love football. I have taken up fantasy football with some old high school buddies (I won this season, and pissed off all the guys :happy: ). We also like to drive up for Wyoming football games. When we aren't completely addicted to football, we scour thrift stores for good books, read said books, and snowshoe.

In the spring (yay spring!) we bike ride, motorcycle ride, hike and prepare for the backpacking/camping season. I have been trying to learn how to ride my motorcycle but I really suck at it (wrecked twice already) so I'm thinking I should just keep riding *****. Fine by me.
  • Boating and Golf. We manage to get out on the boat most weekends, but with 3 year old twins and a 6 yo, it is tough to find time to golf as well.
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Traveling....A LOT :smile:
    Last week Paris, next week London. In June backpacking through South-Europe.
    Over Christmas 2010 skiing in the alps and visiting Austria, before Munich, the Baltic Sea, Sicily and so on :smile:
    I really enjoy it...and I mostly travel on a shoestring, stay at locals or hostels to meet new people...and best locals! They reall know what's going on in the city :smile:

And when I'm not anywhere in transit I built up bicycles and ride them :smile:
    I've got a fun one, on which you can stroke the pedals in both directions and you will always drive forward :smile:
    Confuses most of the people seeing it for the first time :smile:
  • MsMe79
    MsMe79 Posts: 54
    Traveling....A LOT :smile:
    Last week Paris, next week London. In June backpacking through South-Europe.
    Over Christmas 2010 skiing in the alps and visiting Austria, before Munich, the Baltic Sea, Sicily and so on :smile:
    I really enjoy it...and I mostly travel on a shoestring, stay at locals or hostels to meet new people...and best locals! They reall know what's going on in the city :smile:

And when I'm not anywhere in transit I built up bicycles and ride them :smile:
    I've got a fun one, on which you can stroke the pedals in both directions and you will always drive forward :smile:
    Confuses most of the people seeing it for the first time :smile:

I love traveling!!

Trying to convince my husband to go to Phuket for our 1 year anniversary... I'm not succeeding :(
This discussion has been closed.