competitive

Options

Replies

• funo145
    funo145 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    one life... i know no one would mind if you jumped in :)

to everyone else... how does this work? how often do we want to check in? just wondering.. haven't done one of these before :)

and for today I've already completed my 2 hour workout at the gym... now time to say within my calories...

keep working hard everyone!! I can't wait to hear to hear how everyone is doing :)

alright.. time to crack the books open..(i'm taking 3 classes this summer.. i don't know what i was thinking...)
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi eveyone just wanted to check in.
    I weighed this morning at 214.

Good Luck :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Toni
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    I will try my best!

218lbs today.
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    I was thinking we could check in every monday?? what do you guys think?
    And feel free to rub it in when you lose weight or do an extra work out!!!:laugh:
    It will only make us all try harder!
  • funo145
    Options
    Happy Friday my friends!!! Only 3 more days until our first weigh in Monday morning!! I just wanted to wish you a wonderful and healthy weekend!

I just got back from the gym! But i'm going to a tailgate for the A's game tonite (Go A's!!) so I'm hoping that I keep Monday in mind and don't do anything crazy. Tomorrow I'm going to help a friend move (I'm more excited then she knows I'll get to burn extra calories from it... heheheh) and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have the energy to go to the gym still before or after I help her... so its going to be an fun weekend!!! :)
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    OK.. looks like I'm the first one here today...

Since my last post I've lost 1.5 pounds to get to 183.5... :drinker:
    Total loss of about 11...

of course, that depends on the day (water weight is a real stinker) - don't you hate that you can swing in weight every day by one or two pounds!!?!

anyway.. I'm waiting on my Polar F4 to come in the mail so I can start tracking my exercise calories more closely... I don't know if I'm eating enough or too much!!!!!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    Hey everone I started at 241 and since my last post I lost 2 pounds so I'm 239 today, I could have worked harder this week but you know how life always gets in the way, well it did agian :grumble:

Good luck to everone this week my goal is to lose 2 pounds so I hope come next Monday I weigh 237

:drinker: :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Okay, so I weigh the same today as I did on Friday. Thank GOD! I was TERRIBLE this weekend...went out of town to see a friend for her birthday and I did NOT eat well. Ugh. Back on track today. Anyway, I lost 3 pounds...188 to 185. My goal for this next week is 2 pounds. Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    hey GUYS greaty job everyone, I lost two pounds this week so that puts me at 163, and my goal is the same, i'm hoping to do a little better at night, I seem to get really snacky:grumble:

Does anyone do work out videos? IF you do which ones do you like?

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK< I'm going to be a work out machine:laugh: so better watch out I might lose 3 pounds:laugh: :heart: :bigsmile:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I do Fabulouly fit moms with jennifer nicole lee, total body workout, its very hard I might add.
    and walk away the pounds with leslie sansone, much easyer to do.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    can I join too!!!!

I have um 33 pounds to go...lets say 35....lol

I'm 5'2"...weigh 168, waist 30...um whatelse did you all post I forget I got so excited I love competing...lol

hugs!
    and thanks for letting me play!
    Ali :drinker:
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I weighed this morning, 213 pounds.
    Still need to do my measurements.

1 more pound gone. 4 total

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • funo145
    Options
    Hi everyone!

As of this morning, I weighed 160lbs... that means 3 pounds gone this week!!!! yuiiippe.... i know, don't get too excited.. it's probably water weight. I just started 2 days before we started this competition.. (I didn't get to do measurements this morning and I'm at school right now)

Anyways... week two here we go!!! My goal is to have another 3 pound week... I want to try and get in a 2 hour gym workout each day!!! Yikes(I only missed one day this week.)...and stay within my calories ... and I WILL NOT get sucked into my sister's candy eating habits. (She's smaller than me, but she's ALWAYS eating candy and has some when I see her... not good for me.)

OK WE CAN DO THIS!!!! I'm excited :)
  • BLammi
    BLammi Posts: 34
    Options
    hi everyone,
    I'm a little late for this week but was away on vacation. I lost one pound over our family holiday, I had wanted more (the story of my life :) but am happy not to have gained. So far a total of 9 pounds lost (down to 218.2).

My goal for next Monday is to be down an additional 2 lbs - that would get me back on track for my goals.

Hope everyone is staying on track!
  • funo145
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope someone comes to post with me later today so we can celebrate our hard work together :)

I'm down 2 lbs this week!!! I'm at 158... a total of 5 pounds since we started :)

Starting weight: 163
    Week 1: 160
    Week 2: 158

My goals for this week:
    1) to lose another 2 pounds.
    2) to do better recording my calories this week...
    I know I'm going to start hitting the point where I won't be losing as fast so I need to make sure I stay on top of this.. and stay positive!!

I hope everyone else is doing well.. i can't wait to hear from you.., and don't forget we're here for support too :)
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted b/c I'm :mad: :explode: :explode:

scale didn't move this last week... and to top it off it tried to tell me this AM that I GAINED 2 pounds...

whatEVER...

hoping tomorrow is better... hoping it's water weight... drinking lots of water today!!!!
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    HI~!! I lost one pound this week bringing me down to 162 so it was a slower week, but still a loss

My goal is to lose 2 pounds this next week, and
    to figure out how to control my sweet tooth ....

I was actually surprised I lost weight b/c usually at this time of the month(ahem)
    I don't usually lose, I only gain, so that was good:smile:
  • kirstenkohn
    Options
    I haven't posted b/c I'm :mad: :explode: :explode:

scale didn't move this last week... and to top it off it tried to tell me this AM that I GAINED 2 pounds...

whatEVER...

hoping tomorrow is better... hoping it's water weight... drinking lots of water today!!!!

don't get down, that was just a bad week, and you're going to come back this week with a vengence!!!
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...my scale showed that I didn't lose anything this week but I know EXACTLY why. On Friday it'd shown I'd lost two pounds (I HATE weighing in after a weekend!) but I went to a wedding on Saturday and, well, let's just say that I had to nurse a pretty nasty hangover on Sunday. Nursing hangovers requires bad foods and tons of water. I'm guessing part of my problem is from the wine and bad food consumption (I didn't over eat at the wedding, though, and even avoided the cake!!!), and from all the water I drank yesterday to re-hydrate myself. I'm hoping for better success next Monday.
  • funo145
    Options
    petunia and kristie....

I'm sorry about this morning... we are starting a new week and both of you are probably right, the weight is probably from water...

last week I went to eat sushi with my auntie and sister... and the next morning i was 3 pounds heavier... i was sooooooo upset... it took me three days to get it back down ...so I know how you're feeling.. just keep at it!!!

:flowerforyou:
    Flo