Can I get the low down on Greek yogurt?

13»

Replies

• stephc71885
    stephc71885 Posts: 50 Member
    i love the chobani with fruit on the bottom. i know it has sugar in it, but it's natural sugars from the real fruit that's in it. I've tried oikos also, which is pretty good but very expensive since i believe it's organic. yoplait isn't nearly as good as the others IMO- it's runnier. i eat a chobani everyday and i love it! so filling and when i'm done i'm literally licking the container!
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    double post
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 466 Member
    Look at the sugar in it!

5 grams of sugar per serving. nothing wrong with that

20grams is more like it - Chobain -Not Plain

well buy the plain then. mix in a scoop of protein powder for flavour
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Look at the sugar in it!

5 grams of sugar per serving. nothing wrong with that

20grams is more like it - Chobain -Not Plain

I agree that you have to watch the sugar- I hate the plain greek yogurt, so I tried the fruit on the bottom and loved it but the sugar count was about the 20g mark.
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    And looking at the Chobain it's Cane and Berry juice from concentrate. Much different then whole fruit. Plain with added whole fruit would be much better and some added fat.
  • achojnacki
    achojnacki Posts: 66 Member
    you can use the plain non fat as a sour cream substitute in dips and topping for burritos.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    I think it's the perfect food. Lots of protein and some carbs. If you can find naturally sweetened brand that tastes alright I'd like to know. I have a chobani everyday.
This discussion has been closed.